AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
Hello guys

I am thinking of offering croc hunts .

Do you think people would be interested in a 7 day hunting including a croc of 15 feet for $8000

Or maybe

a 10 foot croc including 7 huntings days for $5000?

Thanks for the help.

Size

There will be smaller crocs as well and in between sizes . The 2 mentioned sizes is just a indication of how the price goes up for the extra feet.

This is not an offer . I am just asking a question

Yes, I think that would sell well.

I have a size 10 foot and as such wear a size 10 croc. What would we be hunting for and why do we need to wear crocs? I assume the extra feet you are referring to would belong to an abserver which would obviously cost more. LOL JK

I have a size 10 foot and as such wear a size 10 croc. What would we be hunting for and why do we need to wear crocs? I assume the extra feet you are referring to would belong to an abserver which would obviously cost more. LOL JK
:hmmmer::crazylol::tongue:

Seriously, I think that would sell Willem. Crocs are not for me, bur I know many are interested in them.

Willem

Hunting for a honest 15 footer trophy CROC would sell...hands down.

I am thinking a 13 foot and above would be a sell-able croc hunt. Under 13 foot i think would be a hard sell.(my2cents)

Would that be a spot and stalk or a bait and blind situation?

Plus what other animals could be available while hunting the crock? For those looking for a 7 to 10 day package deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you