Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
afb2ef88-3ae9-4da2-be41-a321153a609f.jpeg

Hi Everyone

We have this great deal for anyone who would like good quality plains game combined with a good size Croc.This hunt will take place on our 10 000 acres property about two hour's drive north of Johannesburg International Airport at the foot of the beautiful Waterberg mountains.

This will be a real hunting experience with excellent quality animals.

The hunt will be all inclusive for 5 Days and 6 Nights for one Hunter and one Observer.
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.Rifle rental will also be included in this package to make your flights less of a hassle.

Total - $ 7 500

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

One observer and rifle rental at NO additional cost.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

Testing for your return trip is very accessible and easy.If by any chance you get a false positive or tested positive before your flight back you can stay on in camp for quarantine period at no extra cost.

Stay safe and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Wow, what a great deal!

Good deal, even better that you state and include Covid what ifs. Forward thinking and reassuring to prospective hunters.

MB

Thanks All.

@MarkB yes we will do that with all clients coming in.Better to spend your time out in the bush instead of a hotel somewhere in the city.

The wife and I are wheels up on April 8th for Tsala, can't wait !!!!

@jeff, are you going for that package, or something different? Inquiring minds would like to know. :) :)

Doing some night critters, honey badger civet and genet am also doing a little plains game and want to try calling jackal

Doing some night critters, honey badger civet and genet am also doing a little plains game and want to try calling jackal
Jeff , blinds are ready and bait is out.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

My wife just pointed out that we fly out on April 7th not the 8th, what would I do without her!

Hi All

We still have dates available late season for this hunt in Sept or Oct.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!