Crocodile hunting in Kunene River Namibia

autofire

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia(3), RSA-Limpopo (1), East Cape (2), Botswana(3)
I have hunted in Namibia a couple of times and have nothing but the best of things to say about the experience. I am considering a 2019 crocodile hunt in NW Namibia, along the Angolan border. The Kunene River was suggested as an alternative to Caprivi, less hunting pressure.
Any information regarding any experience in hunting the Keune River for crocodile or other species in the general area would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hunted in Namibia a couple of times and have nothing but the best of things to say about the experience. I am considering a 2019 crocodile hunt in NW Namibia, along the Angolan border. The Kunene River was suggested as an alternative to Caprivi, less hunting pressure.
Any information regarding any experience in hunting the Keune River for crocodile or other species in the general area would be greatly appreciated.
Dear autofire
Enjoy the planning process of your return safari to Namibia. Thank you for your loyal support towards Namibia. Namibia will always have the WELCOME mat at the borders...
Enjoy gathering information about your next safari destination.
Namibian greetings from Africa.

I should think both areas mentioned would afford excellent hunting opportunities

the only thing to be aware of is the landmine problem in and around Angola

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you