Crocodile destroys RC boat

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
:D

Video info:
Game Ranger on Erindi Game Reserve took his son to the crocodile infested waterhole on a late Sunday afternoon to test out his new RC boat. It didn't last long...

I guess he better get the kid an RC car because the boat thing isn’t going to work out very well.

From the looks of it, his evident knowledge that a croc was coming, and the reaction, I'd say he was expecting this to happen - the kid seemed pleased rather than upset in any event.

What would happen if you had a more powerful one and the croc took it in one bite - could you steer the croc around the lake?

I do agree with the comment about getting close to the water's edge though - doesn't seem like a great idea in a croc infested lake.

+1 on being that close to the water. Wasn't a croc but in Florida a small boy got taken by an alligator close to the edge.

IvW, I totally agree with your assessment i.e. "idiot" there is an old saying that if you play with fire you are going to get burned.

Did we not learn anything from the educational film of the 80s, crocodile Dundee??

A new method of baiting?

Hope the Croc did not swallow it.

IvW, I totally agree with your assessment i.e. "idiot" there is an old saying that if you play with fire you are going to get burned.

Yip, hope the kid makes it past 18 with that wildlife education from a "game ranger"!

Would have been a good educational clip if a 12 footer grab "the man" when he had his back to the water standing at the edge. Knobhead!

It seems he purposely had the croc take the boat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!