Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, TTHA, DU
Hunted
LIMPOPO
Received word today from Coppersmith that my crate has cleared customs and is ready to be shipped home. I cant wait for it to get there but I will not be able to see it until March. I might not let Nita and the boys open it until I get home LOL.

Suggest you open it ASAP and inspect for damage. Wait too long and there may be an issue with any claims.

Exciting news! Share pictures when you can!

.......... I might not let Nita and the boys open it until I get home LOL.

That's funny. Some how you are going to make the tools disappear while you are at work!

Hope they are everything you wanted.

That's funny. Some how you are going to make the tools disappear while you are at work!

Hope they are everything you wanted.

Exactly there is NO WAY I will be able to keep her from opening it up. All of my work is being done state side except for 2 rugs and a warthog euro.

Congrats! Mine is in Dallas where those dumb asses won't let Top of Texas taxidermy pick it up. Insisting it go directly to the tannery. A holes.

Congrats! Mine is in Dallas where those dumb asses won't let Top of Texas taxidermy pick it up. Insisting it go directly to the tannery. A holes.

Welcome to the wonderful world of all government agencies where interpretation of the the regulations depends on either the moon phase or whether or not the guy/gal got any last night.

Great Stuff

Glad you got it almost home! It will be like Christmas when you open it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg