Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
To all the guys that I have transactions pending with both personal and thru R&M Firearms.
I am down with Covid again. Will be unable to do any shipping until next week. I think I had contacted each one of you by PM or text.
This round hit hard and fast Monday night.
Hope to be back in shop next week and catch up.
You can still PM for prices.

Mark

Get well Mark!

Get better.

Get well soon Mark.

Say it ain't so! Wishing you a speedy recovery Mark!

Well that sucks! Get well soon!

@Mark Biggerstaff , speedy recovery. Not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs but you have to take it easy after a dose of COVID. Too many people have got over it, felt better and decided to get a breath of fresh air. Do by all means but strenuous exercise shortly after recovery runs the risk of buggering you up. A long ride on your bike (bicycle) or a long run imperils your long term health.

@Mark Biggerstaff , speedy recovery. Not trying to teach anyone how to suck eggs but you have to take it easy after a dose of COVID. Too many people have got over it, felt better and decided to get a breath of fresh air. Do by all means but strenuous exercise shortly after recovery runs the risk of buggering you up. A long ride on your bike (bicycle) or a long run imperils your long term health.

Quite right. I was diagnosed last Thursday. Yesterday I felt good enough to climb into a tree stand for a couple of hours. Bad idea. The good thing is that I didn’t see a deer. It would be much worse if I had to drag one out.

Ugh! Stay strong Mark!

You are having a bout of shit luck my friend! God Speed recovering Brother

Holy crap. Take good care of yourself, Mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.