Covid: Africa travel Restrictions / Flight Suspensions over Omicron variant

FB_IMG_1638195974742.jpg

I don’t think it’s a surprise at all what our current crop of left wing “lazy” journalists write. They haven’t been objective in years and don’t have a clue how to conduct investigative reporting. They “group think” with their fellow clueless and copy and paste the same dribble over and over. Most are hired and controlled by liberal elitist corporations who funnel THEIR view of the world and agenda to us through what their “talking heads” report. Ultimately, they have lost any credibility in reporting that they may have once enjoyed.

So I'm confused, can United States citizens fly to and from South Africa as of right now? Obviously you would have to have negative tests coming and going.
My travel agent says its pretty much shut down all travel for the moment but she expects it clear up in next few weeks.

I just heard the RSA President call Biden out for the travel ban. Glad he is speaking out!

So I'm confused, can United States citizens fly to and from South Africa as of right now? Obviously you would have to have negative tests coming and going.
My travel agent says its pretty much shut down all travel for the moment but she expects it clear up in next few weeks.
All US travelers can still travel and flights are still flying.

All US travelers can still travel and flights are still flying.
Yes, but it is a death blow to outfitters planning to do the shows this year.

On the people on the flight from RSA and landed with 61 people with Covid, how did they get on the plane? Did they test negative before and positive after landing?
I'm not 100% sure of the validity of the test being performed in Africa nor am I convinced in general that the tests is at all accurate.

Yes, but it is a death blow to outfitters planning to do the shows this year.
Yea and I am bummed about that. We can hope that’s all at this point.
I have plans to take many guys to meet outfitters at the shows.

On the people on the flight from RSA and landed with 61 people with Covid, how did they get on the plane? Did they test negative before and positive after landing?
That's the exact question I want to know the answer to. Doesn't make any sense. Unless it's like a recent trip back from Mexico that I'm aware of involving relatives, where two of the ten people in the group received their negative PCR tests in the hotel BEFORE they even took the test! My guess is this is happening with some of the testing worldwide? Countries don't want to have a bunch of positive Covid tourists returning to the US from THEIR country. Bad for tourism.

This is not about one of the most serious public health crisis the world has faced in more than a century, its about the US administration and UK people in power to use it as a sharp sord against
those who have spoke out against China steeling cobalt, zinc, copper and any other resource from the countries listed in the ban!
KMG is right that RSA medical community remains one of the more sophisticated in the world! We should all thank them for their work on transplants (more than a half century ago) and on Covid as well as a list that is very very long!
Remember this is about politics not a health care crisis that continues to kill! These lock downs dont do anything to stop the spread, its already in multiple countries! This is about punishing a part of the world that has natural resources that China doesn't and those now in power who will do anything to make sure they get them! (remember what happened when there was a threat that China wouldn't get the
LNG from the port in Mozambique)

All I can say is God Bless Africa and please save her!

This is not about one of the most serious public health crisis the world has faced in more than a century,
Sigh... Probably I should not ask. But what the heck.

What is it about then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross