Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
At 97 pages, the last thread is too cumbersome to peruse, so here is an interesting piece of data on Covid 19:
The CDC says 80.6% of deaths are in people age 65 or older.
World Population Watch says only 16.03 % of the USA is 65 or older (much less in some countries)
So....................16% of the USA gets 81% of the deaths. That only leaves 19% of the deaths in the remaining 84% of us. Risk of death for a young healthy person is vastly less than for us Gomers. And, since young people mix and mingle a lot more than most fossils, their risk of death should actually be greater. But it's not. So get back to living you young bucks...........Anyone having updates on Africa or travel thereto, please post.........FWB

Tanzania opened up this week.

Last I heard Namibia opening July 1.

Issue is can people get there and what if any requirements will there be for quarantine in that country or when returning to the US?

*By the way, I'm still staying optimistic for my East Cape hunt in mid August this year, although as the weeks go on its looking a little less likely

Last edited:
Charles don’t give up hope. It’s looking better in my opinion that you will make your trip.

For those contemplating flying Delta to Africa or for that matter, anywhere else. you may want to read these two articles. Update, American and Southwest will no longer offer medical exemption for wearing a mask. No mask, no fly.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you