Covid-19 NZ AU bubble suspended

Another point I heard brought up is that with Australians alienating themselves from the rest of the world, other illnesses that are passed around globally could hit Aus. hard when they do get back to normal.

I thought politicians in the US liked power but citizens down under have lost all control unless they do something drastic.

Yes the hospitalization and ICU rates are being reported by state rather than overall. Some media are being misleading and irresponsible in inferring that vaccination prevents getting infected and spreading it.

You mean like Uncle Joe Sippy Cup?

The residents of NSW are very unhappy about being locked down (again). I think NZ fared better in the initial pandemic with a short sharp closing of borders and movement restrictions, mind you it is a small population country and fairly isolated down here in the south Pacific. Covid-19 is more infectious than any other pandemic I've experienced and I don't think there are many good answers. Singapore is treating it like the annual flu, and we may gain some information about herd immunity.

Very glad I got across the ditch to hunt Chamois in the rut. I was lucky to get there and back when I did, with only minor headaches.

Who knows how long it'll be before we can travel and hunt more widely internationally...

Very glad I got across the ditch to hunt Chamois in the rut. I was lucky to get there and back when I did, with only minor headaches.

Who knows how long it'll be before we can travel and hunt more widely internationally...
It may end up like rabbits, impossible to eradicate but possible to control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross