COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

It is getting confusing at times whom to believe ; however one thing I can say -the one I cannot trust is little tedros from the WHO ; he must have known long before february 2020 about the happenings in Wuhan ; well, his masters at the CCP knew about it ( as demonstrated by the epoch times documentary); so where are we now ... ? vaccine certificates and PCR's are evolving into vaccine mandates ..but I ask what are the human rights and legal implications of the mandates? more important to me what are the health implications of the vaccines ? ..... in the meantime this has recently been made public : https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carri...mines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-re.html

Last edited:

Our administration in particular jumped out there to demonstrate it was "doing something." I assume they are having a hard time figuring out the messaging to walk it back. Will simply contribute to the growing conclusion among most thinking Americans that they are clueless.

It is getting confusing at times whom to believe ; however one thing I can say -the one I cannot trust is little tedros from the WHO ; he must have known long before february 2020 about the happenings in Wuhan ; well, his masters at the CCP knew about it ( as demonstrated by the epoch times documentary); so where are we now ... ? vaccine certificates and PCR's are evolving into vaccine mandates ..but I ask what are the human rights and legal implications of the mandates? more important to me what are the health implications of the vaccines ? ..... in the meantime this has recently been made public : https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carri...mines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-re.html
That's an easy one for me. If a politician, bureaucrat, or "news" person said it, I assume the opposite is true and work from there.

If you are familiar with the Gell Mann Amnesia effect, you will understand why newspeople are utterly untrustworthy. Even the few honest ones are usually black hole stupid.

Black hole stupid. Love it. So they don't just emanate stupidity. Their stupidity is so dense and its gravity so strong that no lucid thought can escape from it.[

And so dense, light bends around it.

I have had a head cold for 10 days, however got pinkeye on Monday. No big deal as I was out in the desert on Saturday with tons of dust. Searched pinkeye on google, “could be a sign of Covid “, oh really! Decided to do a home test, positive! Did a lab test got results today, positive.
Pinkeye already gone but still present with nasal congestion.
If this is what is panicking the whole world then we are f•cked! This has been less aggravation than the mildest common cold that I have ever had. God help us all.

Had a nephew with pink eye..tested positive….60 years ago pink eye was vey common; tpical virus.
Gone in a short time…also so called impamtigo??? some purple liquid took care of it.

I have had a head cold for 10 days, however got pinkeye on Monday. No big deal as I was out in the desert on Saturday with tons of dust. Searched pinkeye on google, “could be a sign of Covid “, oh really! Decided to do a home test, positive! Did a lab test got results today, positive.
Pinkeye already gone but still present with nasal congestion.
If this is what is panicking the whole world then we are f•cked! This has been less aggravation than the mildest common cold that I have ever had. God help us all.
From personal knowledge, make sure you stay active when locked down. I went into a 14x14 hotel room at Airport Hotel in SA and watched the 60" TV all day, every day from comfy bed. Apparently that allowed pneumonia and Covid to fill my lungs with blood. Wish I had the deep breathing, cough and exercise brief before lock up. None of this happened to my fit bit 2000 step sisters who walked around their rooms.

MB

From personal knowledge, make sure you stay active when locked down. I went into a 14x14 hotel room at Airport Hotel in SA and watched the 60" TV all day, every day from comfy bed. Apparently that allowed pneumonia and Covid to fill my lungs with blood. Wish I had the deep breathing, cough and exercise brief before lock up. None of this happened to my fit bit 2000 step sisters who walked around their rooms.

MB
Because I started exhibiting my symptoms 10 days ago, have no fever, and my other symptoms are getting better I am no longer contagious according to the CDC.
I really thought I just had a common cold. Because of the hype I thought I would have been near deaths door, breathing like I was being water boarded, no taste and no smell with a fever so bad that I would catch fire!
I really think they need to tell the truth about this shit, and stop spreading paranoia. The worst symptom now, is I sound like I have a stuffed up nose and a head cold, and a slight cough when I wake up.

The truth will only hurt the real goal of Covid, whatever that is. Glad it treated you the same as 99.5% of those that get it.

MB

But don't forget to take your 3rd .4th and 5th booster shot so you can grow a 3rd arm that you can work harder to compesate for all those illegal immigrants coming into the States living for free

My hope is that more of the vaccinated sheeples will open their eyes and say WTH when their Countries top docs are telling them to go get their 30th something "vaccine" jab due to another "variant". When more become aware, speak up and say what's going on then maybe Trudope and the other Gov dictator likes will be forced into returning to some form of free nations where I can get on a plane as a filthy non vaxed Canadian, go see Mom 3000km away or fly to my next safari. What month year, decade depends on the vaxed masses and when the brainwashing worlds ending stops.

MB

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 12.52.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 12.52.02 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 12.52.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 12.52.03 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg