COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Yes you can. You must be fully vaccinated and schedule a test within 72 hours of arrival.
Good to know, thanks.

Yet in Canada after Nov we cannot even travel between provinces unless we drive. Dictator just made it mandatory to have both vaccine shots to get on any internal flight or train. Communism/dictator at his best. And the idiots just voted this idiot in for 2 more years. Were doomed. Freedoms and liberties gone in just under 4 years of dictatorship.

MB

Yet in Canada after Nov we cannot even travel between provinces unless we drive. Dictator just made it mandatory to have both vaccine shots to get on any internal flight or train. Communism/dictator at his best. And the idiots just voted this idiot in for 2 more years. Were doomed. Freedoms and liberties gone in just under 4 years of dictatorship.

MB

I thought his father was the low water mark for the country, little did we know…

His father was bad, but this idiot makes him look not good but OK. Cant believe I am a hostage, vaccine or 8000km drive to see Mum. She cannot get a vaccine.

MB

The effects of the Canada border constipation is even obvious on the road system all the way down near the terminus of the Alcan. I'm certain the economic impacts extend well beyond the Canada border. Even though the flights were full between Atlanta and Anchorage, the total number of flights from the lower 48 to AK have been cut so the full flights don't reflect the true reduced number of travelers. I was driving all over in the Anchorage-Matsu area about 5 weeks ago and can't remember it being so quiet on the highways- probably since the late 70s. Normally a very busy time of year with DIY moose and caribou hunters and silver anglers out and about on the highways along with the snowbirds and vacationers who normally come and go through Canada. Both the Glenn and Parks highways seemed unusually quiet and sane. The only exception being the semi local traffic on the Kenai-Anchorage section of the Glenn- it seemed heavy as normal especially during the weekends. The RV storage lots around Wasilla were full with a lot of units having for sale signs in the windows. The normally full (of Brooks/Katmai bear touri) regional flights between ANC and King Salmon seemed to be running about half capacity within the general peak time of the bear/sockeye action at Brooks. Very unusual.

November 8th can fly without a mask!
14F76148-B55A-4751-BDD2-AE4CFCF50625.jpeg

Oh drive, drive without a mask! Oh and two shots of that juice.

Here in BC we have the 1-800 number to squeal on people or business's that are not following mandate. Yes living here has many same rules as I suspect were implemented in Germany in 1940's.

Even worse is most of the population supports these draconian rules. My neighbour even mentioned that him and a group should "take me down to get vaccinated". Now we cant talk, he did NOT like my response. I am only non vaxed in my area.

I had Covid so in the rest of the world have same immunity as fully vaxed, here its not recognized. I just hope it simmers down soon. All we have been told turns out to be lies. Rules will be relaxed when 70% are vaxed, BC met that standard, next day standard increased to 80%, BC met that now its 100% vaxed. Its all BS. Don"t see or read anything about the 10 fully vaxed people who just died. But every day x % in hospital are not vaxed.

No US visits, cant even fly in my own country. What are we doing??

MB

I have to travel to Canuckistan for work this winter…4 COVID tests (3PCR, 1 Antigen) round trip, not to mention sh!ttons (metric) of paperwork, and driving through Toronto…every trip. I have to go every 2 weeks for the next 6 months. I don’t even like going to Canada normally (for work). Holy fk.

Flights suspended between UK and six southern African countries and quarantine looming in reaction to new variant......

Ridiculous. Yesterday we had 2465 new cases compared to 40,000 daily in the UK for the past 3 weeks. Yet we are put on the red list?
The Flu vaccine also changes yearly through variants. Enough is enough.

Last edited:
260263247_201609688813625_2077415023170246707_n.jpg

259588941_10226134040928170_2927990896342681419_n.jpg

260057460_1827033094154730_1180510821007160407_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg