COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Alot of this problem is local governments. I have a contract with a potato grower on a reservation. They said they get a boost in government funds for each death they have. So the deaths are always virus related. I feel this just boosts the numbers without any real statistics.
I dont know whats true and whats not. I believe that is the real problem. I wish we had real media companies without agendas !

Oh lordy. I have heard that 34 of 44 municipal police services have rejected using the random stop power for enforcement of the lockdown. A stunning rebuke of one government's gross overreaching law. It says a lot about the integrity of these police forces.
Really worrisome - why are there 10 departments willing to enforce what is merely an edict, not a law?

Really worrisome - why are there 10 departments willing to enforce what is merely an edict, not a law?
I believe at the final tally, only one (The Ontario Provincial Police) stated their compliance. two did not say anything and the rest opposed. I believe the government has not stepped back from the provision.

This whole Covid thing is the most messed up scary shit I have ever seen, and I have been to war X2. Our politicians true colors are coming out, both Fed and Provincial, the things they have done and are willing to do to not stop Covid but to step on our freedoms and push their agendas are totally screwed up. Canada is marching to dictatorships and communism very fast. Maybe that is the Covid end state?

MB

This whole Covid thing is the most messed up scary shit I have ever seen, and I have been to war X2. Our politicians true colors are coming out, both Fed and Provincial, the things they have done and are willing to do to not stop Covid but to step on our freedoms and push their agendas are totally screwed up. Canada is marching to dictatorships and communism very fast. Maybe that is the Covid end state?

MB
I really just see it as rudimentary incompetence. Leadership for a generation has been about moving money around. It has morphed into some kind of multilevel marketing scam where the government employs as many people as possible to assure itself votes. For the first time in more than a generation we have a genuine crisis requiring leadership. But, we elect on soundbites and slogans. We have a country with warships without turrets, and hospitals without beds. But, we proudly tell everyone how awesome we are in theory. We reap what we sow.

Hopefully, this will suck bad enough that people will pay attention to marginal qualities like experience.

Trudope is the most incompetent PM we have ever had, in my mind and lifetime, but I cannot believe that the things he is doing are pure incompetence. He must have an ulterior motive to do, say and be what he is.

His actions are beyond incompetence.

MB

Found this a bit strange considering uk achievement with vaccinations and numbers of deaths etc having fallen to very small numbers, and the country reopening businesses etc....

Someone on this site said it best, its the 3rd world war without shots fired. Brilliant plan by those who orchestrated this thing. Makes total sense to me now, what better way to position your country to take advantage of all the fool nations after this reeks financial havoc. I have stopped trying to figure this out, makes me crazy, corner grocery stores closed but Gov run dope store next door open and essential?? WHO investigates where Covid came from and China situates the estimate long before investigation starts, more worrying is world leaders say NOTHING?

Sorry for venting, in normal life now I would be organising my slated 2019 safari trophies home, BUT instead I am re-planning whole safari for 2022. Dam.

MB

Heads up on travel to RSA, Make sure you get the correct virus test, a PCR. I had word from my travel agency that some were refused boarding because they had gotten the wrong test.

Beings this virus attacks us old people you can see why the politicians are all scared. All you have to do is fly around the world and you can see why it happened. People are everywhere.

180408039_5367463353326144_9017057718229708273_n.jpg

We have been in Miami, ft Lauderdale area for the last 3days peacock bass fishing and shooting iguanas!! You can tell this place is Democrats stronghold!! Have to wear a mask everywhere. People so brain washed wearing two mask and even wearing them outside walking and in car!!! Please let the plane hurry and get us back to Texas!!!!!

Can't fix stupid
We have been in Miami, ft Lauderdale area for the last 3days peacock bass fishing and shooting iguanas!! You can tell this place is Democrats stronghold!! Have to wear a mask everywhere. People so brain washed wearing two mask and even wearing them outside walking and in car!!! Please let the plane hurry and get us back to Texas!!!!!

Just returned from 12 days in SA, hunting outside of Port Elizabeth with KMG Safaris and sight-seeing in the Cape Town area. It was a wonderful trip to Cape Town as there were no crowds. Restaurants were not busy and hotels were limiting their capacity. Tourist were a rare sight and we were welcomed wherever we went. If you have plans to go I strongly suggest you keep them. You may have to fly Qatar Air or Emirates to get there, but well worth it. The hotel in Cape Town, Victoria & Alfred, made arrangements for our Covid PCR tests to come home, cost was $100 each. The doctor came to our room and it was not a big deal. If you have questions please let me know.

While you are correct that Broward and Miami-Dade counties are 2 of the democrat strongholds in the State, they are hardly representative of the Real State of Florida! By the way, there is no public mask mandate for Florida. You see a lot of masks because there are a lot of idiots that choose to wear the masks in these areas because of the demographics. Also, many private businesses and local government buildings in Broward and Miami-Dade counties still require a mask inside. However, these limited areas are the exception to the rule. If you went anywhere besides southeast Florida you would see what normal looks like!

If you want to get away from the idiots, you are welcome to visit my wife's restaurant and bar located in western Broward county away from the city democrats. They are located in a republican run city, and they have been open for business the entire time and no masks required since last July...! PM me for details.. We would love to have you!

Desantis.jpg

Just returned from 12 days at @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS, flew Qatar. Covid test was only about 35 minutes from the lodge and cost $64 quick and easy. The test in Idaho falls cost us $110 before we left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please advise the turnaround time for a PCR test in the US. Also please advise if the 72 hour requirement for the test, prior to your flight, is from the date of the test or the date receipt. And finally, due to the number of stops and the length of the flights from the US to RSA what happens if the 72 hours expires midtrip?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg