COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Hello from behind my mask here in the free world. You know the bit of pantyhose that passes for a face covering and mark of the brainwashed submissive. Yeah right. I have lost a lot of respect for a lot of people over this pandemic. The sliding goal post of the latest science is atrocious and the kool aid guzzlers are too busy following up on the sugar trail to even realize that they are now going against what they said last week or even yesterday. What really gets me is the forgotten human decency with regard to masks and vaccines. The entitled indignation with which the brainwashed speak to others is a clear indication of the forgotten sensation of fist colliding with face. "Where's your mask!?! Put on a damn mask! Ugh! I can't believe you can be so selfish!" The vaccine being seen as some great thing that we must all have and aspire to is utter madness. The concept of a zombie apocalypse is merely an allegory for this worldwide madness which has now beset us.
Today in a supermarket where everyone was wearing a mask (including me because I was outnumbered and I really needed to get to the cheese) a lady shopper politely asked me why I was wearing a different mask from the mass produced cheap Chinese blue paper one and I replied that the piece of paper over her face was for decoration only and probably nowhere as effective as my P2 grade fine particulate one. I asked her to do an exercise and check out the size of the virus compared to the size of the gaps in her mask. She wasn't nasty about it, so I was willing to talk.

Today in a supermarket where everyone was wearing a mask (including me because I was outnumbered and I really needed to get to the cheese) a lady shopper politely asked me why I was wearing a different mask from the mass produced cheap Chinese blue paper one and I replied that the piece of paper over her face was for decoration only and probably nowhere as effective as my P2 grade fine particulate one. I asked her to do an exercise and check out the size of the virus compared to the size of the gaps in her mask. She wasn't nasty about it, so I was willing to talk.
I have a relative who we'll call my mother-in-law that is an absolute expert on this whole thing. By expert I mean someone who has imbibed every last ounce of the kool aid. She is a pain in that ass about it, yet seems to forget herself and lives a bit of a double standard. Expresses all kind of concerns with others behavior yet goes out to bars or socializes with vast groups of people. I'm over covid Karens worldwide.

Very well said and the truth .it has been a global test.
Who knows if or what purpose....but chatting to people where I originally come from which is a fairly small island, people have been scared into submission....she said it's a society of curtain twitches....meaning checking what others are doing....they reporting people who they think are not following the rules and regulations to the letter....she said people also now think it's ok to ask strangers about their medical conditions....she said strangers will ask you if you have been vaccinated....and if your answer is no then wait for the shit storm of crap and attempted guilt thrown at you.....she said she isnt too popular at the moment there as she is in the minority that questions things and makes her own opinions....if I was there I would have been fined too many times locked up....so a society has been created where people are spying on eachother and reporting people to the authorities...and mostly blindly obeying what the powers tell them to do..remind you of any countries/regimes in the past?..back stabbing and attacking people on social media if they think they have done something against the covid regulations even if they haven't.....my brother and my son are similar to her in how they think...ie fkd off with the whole mess from the very beginning and how it's been handled...especially when figures like in the chart become available....one of our friends is high up in the government and minister for business....he has tried to open up as fast as possible after first lock down...but the emails and messages he got from the public and even other people in the government were unbelievable....telling him it shouldn't happen and any new deaths would be on his head....this is the mentality you are dealing with now....the governments now know they have managed to create in the massive majority , a submissive population that will go into lockdown etc any time they give a scary enough reason...simply by coming out with a load of information...most likely based on the bullshit modelling they have used for this chinese fkup....so yeah...more powers than.they could have dreamed of in the past...and a subservient population that is in the majority incapable of thinking or acting for themselves....probably "purpose" enough for them....

I still don’t understand how Australia and New Zealand ever open up again without Going through the whole infection cycle. Sure, all these draconian measures have been “effective” at preventing cases, but we also now have two island nations that will have no herd immunity. Perhaps you will wait until 100% vaccinations?

A little closer to home, Nova Scotia seems to be in the same situation. Extreme lockdowns, including provincial borders, very low infection rates, and a complete crap show on vaccination roll out. I don’t know when we’ll be able to go home again without a two week quarantine!

Love to know the answer to that Red Leg. Vaccinations as you know doesn't stop you getting the virus or stop you from infecting others, it only lessens the severity of the illness just like other flu vaccinations do. One thing I do know and that is this virus is going to be with us for a long time, we will have to learn to live with it as we have with other endemics. Wearing a handkerchief on your face doesn't protect you or anyone else, it just shows you are compliant to whatever the authorities chuck at you. As a bioweapon I would suggest the covid-19 has been enormously successful. That aside, I will do whatever is necessary to be able to travel, hunt, fish, and to hell with the virus, I survived two nasty pandemic flu's and I expect to survive this one as well. I would like to get a blood examination to see if I still have the antibodies, not just flu but bovine tuberculosis antibodies as well. One bit of advice I can offer, have a friendly doctor who can get you on oral HydroxyChloroquine/Zinc phosphate/Azithromycin early if you catch the bug. I have the recommended doses if anyone is interested. Cheers.
You mention HC. I know at least five physicians who used it regularly prior to the vaccine becoming available. Of course it was politicized here because the bad orange man mentioned it. My spouse and I had our second vaccine doses yesterday. No reaction other than a slight soreness in the arm if I think about it and remember which arm.

Texas is really making progress now with vaccinations and has opened availability to everyone over 16.

Last edited:
all of this over a pathogen with an overall mortality rate of about 35 in 100,000.

By way of comparison, Staph. aureus has a mortality rate, in the US, of about 1 in 6 (when septic). Should be noted that Staph. aureus doesn't have the infection rate covid does.

CDC reports that WNV had a mortality rate of about 1 in 15

Tetanus, un-vaccinated, has a mortality rate of 1 in 2

Brisbane greater area, Queensland Australia, locked down for 3 days after outbreaks from 2 sources. Here we go again. Infection hub at city hospital, infected doctor and nurse.
Why are you quoting shutdown posts from over a year ago?
The sgt_zim post you quoted was from Feb-2020! You made it look like SA was shutting down again....

I have a relative who we'll call my mother-in-law that is an absolute expert on this whole thing. By expert I mean someone who has imbibed every last ounce of the kool aid. She is a pain in that ass about it, yet seems to forget herself and lives a bit of a double standard. Expresses all kind of concerns with others behavior yet goes out to bars or socializes with vast groups of people. I'm over covid Karens worldwide.
I know what you mean. I have in-laws who rant about states dropping restrictions but guess where they went on vacation to? Florida! Typical hypocrisy of those types just like the politicians they worship.

Doctors are giving people Ivomectin here as a preventative to catching Covid. I thought they had misunderstood when a friend said she was prescribed it when her husband got Covid but it’s actually commonplace.

Doctors are giving people Ivomectin here as a preventative to catching Covid. I thought they had misunderstood when a friend said she was prescribed it when her husband got Covid but it’s actually commonplace.
ivermectin is an anti-helminth (round worms), but it seems to be about as effective a HCQ, which is itself a malaria med.

Ivermectin works....
I wear a mask made of mosquito netting, it has less holes than the blue surgical ones.....
Life must go on

Anyone see the potential for a real screw up here......

That wouldn't be a big challenge in the US. Most residential freezers will chill down to about -5 F fairly easily. But I could see it being a real problem pretty much anywhere in Africa.

Though if the AOCs of the world get their way, we'll end up with the same problem over here.

Fascinating development here in Ontario. Yesterday, our government announced it was authorizing the police to randomly stop people to determine their identity and reason for being away from the home in order to enforce the lockdown. Today, police departments across the province are declaring they will not randomly stop people! Major municipalities and smaller ones have all indicated they will not be doing random stops. It is widely seen as unconstitutional and it is a fascinating precedent for our municipal police forces to set. It is sad when the government erodes its credibility in this manner.

Oh lordy. I have heard that 34 of 44 municipal police services have rejected using the random stop power for enforcement of the lockdown. A stunning rebuke of one government's gross overreaching law. It says a lot about the integrity of these police forces.

Fascinating development here in Ontario. Yesterday, our government announced it was authorizing the police to randomly stop people to determine their identity and reason for being away from the home in order to enforce the lockdown. Today, police departments across the province are declaring they will not randomly stop people! Major municipalities and smaller ones have all indicated they will not be doing random stops. It is widely seen as unconstitutional and it is a fascinating precedent for our municipal police forces to set. It is sad when the government erodes its credibility in this manner.
This is almost like the Alberta government lawyers who have convinced the courts do disallow constitutional rights and freedoms as a defence for a pastor being tried for keeping his church open based on it being his right! And also not allowing the defence to make the government show scientific proof to support the lockdowns.

I think that is exactly right. Why should my tax dollars go to pay big unemployment to people who toke the money and went to the beach. They could of kept their happy ass working.
Interesting data from the uk....shows that basically 65 years and above should have been protected and everyone else left to get on with life as normal....

View attachment 395365

This is almost like the Alberta government lawyers who have convinced the courts do disallow constitutional rights and freedoms as a defence for a pastor being tried for keeping his church open based on it being his right! And also not allowing the defence to make the government show scientific proof to support the lockdowns.

S.1 of the Charter, the reasonable limits clause, makes our Charter more of an important guideline than a constitution. But, with the important sounding name it certainly gets a lot of attention.

S.1 of the Charter, the reasonable limits clause, makes our Charter more of an important guideline than a constitution. But, with the important sounding name it certainly gets a lot of attention.

You learn something new everyday!

Can a province invoke this clause, or does it have to be done at a federal level?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,