COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

I wish all you right thinking Canada citizens would move here to the U.S. Between the gun bans, the covid restrictions and the whack job you have for a government leader, we would welcome you with open arms.
As a right=honest, hard worked, tax paying, outdoorsman, gun owning Canadian I would love to move to the US, Alaska??. For the first time in my life as a Canadian I am ashamed to say I am Canadian. That's after 34 years military service also. Our dictator, his actions, his views, his laws, his separation actions all are disgusting. More disgusting are the absolute brainwashed fools that worship him.

I worry when I read that your new commander in chief wants to implement some of Canadas rules down there. Even calling them the same names, red flag and yellow flag for gun ownership laws.

Covid plan is working, the new world order. Feels like we are living a scary movie.

MB

Maybe not the ones from Vancouver ......... just saying. :A Shades:
I see you've met a few . . .

You could justifiably extend that limitation to anyone from British Columbia . . .

I've been through Canada on several occasions and still have family over there. Great place and friendly people. Personal opinion only, but I'd happily welcome anyone, including a downtown Vancouver drug addict, over anyone from Quebec.

I see you've met a few . . .

You could justifiably extend that limitation to anyone from British Columbia . . .
Not so! Take a look @MarkB I really liked his last post!
And thank you to @Hogpatrol I have thought about that myself! But who knows what Sleepy is going to do to your country?
What has this world come to? I know! Let's blame Dr. Seuss........ He's racist you know! :A Bang Head:

161805702_10157709149891975_6753557699650053597_n.jpg

And how many of those in their 80's and 90's would have died from the flu? Or a really bad cold? Or any number of other things had covid not existed? I feel the numbers we are told aren't accurate. I even wonder how many of the covid deaths are actually from covid. A lot of things don't seem to add up right to me. But I don't understand what the purpose would be...

And how many of those in their 80's and 90's would have died from the flu? Or a really bad cold? Or any number of other things had covid not existed? I feel the numbers we are told aren't accurate. I even wonder how many of the covid deaths are actually from covid. A lot of things don't seem to add up right to me. But I don't understand what the purpose would be...

Who knows if or what purpose....but chatting to people where I originally come from which is a fairly small island, people have been scared into submission....she said it's a society of curtain twitches....meaning checking what others are doing....they reporting people who they think are not following the rules and regulations to the letter....she said people also now think it's ok to ask strangers about their medical conditions....she said strangers will ask you if you have been vaccinated....and if your answer is no then wait for the shit storm of crap and attempted guilt thrown at you.....she said she isnt too popular at the moment there as she is in the minority that questions things and makes her own opinions....if I was there I would have been fined too many times locked up....so a society has been created where people are spying on eachother and reporting people to the authorities...and mostly blindly obeying what the powers tell them to do..remind you of any countries/regimes in the past?..back stabbing and attacking people on social media if they think they have done something against the covid regulations even if they haven't.....my brother and my son are similar to her in how they think...ie fkd off with the whole mess from the very beginning and how it's been handled...especially when figures like in the chart become available....one of our friends is high up in the government and minister for business....he has tried to open up as fast as possible after first lock down...but the emails and messages he got from the public and even other people in the government were unbelievable....telling him it shouldn't happen and any new deaths would be on his head....this is the mentality you are dealing with now....the governments now know they have managed to create in the massive majority , a submissive population that will go into lockdown etc any time they give a scary enough reason...simply by coming out with a load of information...most likely based on the bullshit modelling they have used for this chinese fkup....so yeah...more powers than.they could have dreamed of in the past...and a subservient population that is in the majority incapable of thinking or acting for themselves....probably "purpose" enough for them....

Hello from behind my mask here in the free world. You know the bit of pantyhose that passes for a face covering and mark of the brainwashed submissive. Yeah right. I have lost a lot of respect for a lot of people over this pandemic. The sliding goal post of the latest science is atrocious and the kool aid guzzlers are too busy following up on the sugar trail to even realize that they are now going against what they said last week or even yesterday. What really gets me is the forgotten human decency with regard to masks and vaccines. The entitled indignation with which the brainwashed speak to others is a clear indication of the forgotten sensation of fist colliding with face. "Where's your mask!?! Put on a damn mask! Ugh! I can't believe you can be so selfish!" The vaccine being seen as some great thing that we must all have and aspire to is utter madness. The concept of a zombie apocalypse is merely an allegory for this worldwide madness which has now beset us.

Also to me these arent vaccines....more preventative medicine....to me a vaccine stops you getting that disease more or less 100%.....these dont necessarily stop you getting it, or from my understanding stop you spreading it if you catch it ...but prevent serious symptoms occurring....which is good ...but it's not as I said to me how a vaccine is supposed to work.....as I said only my understanding of it..could be wrong

My understanding and thoughts as well

March 23
SOUTH AFRICA (RSA) announces a 21 day countrywide Lock Down effective midnight Thursday March 26

March 15.
SOUTH AFRICA (RSA) is closing it's borders to non-citizens of the USA and the UK and a host of others. As well as travellers going through high risk countries.

NAMIBIA has closed all air traffic from Germany and Qatar.
The implications for Safari Season is rather obvious.

The situation is changing constantly and quickly.

Read on to get further details.

Moderator: This thread includes many updates on Border Closures, Airline Shut Downs and other restrictions. Please add useful topical information.

According to Taiwan News...https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

Number of cases and deaths is orders of magnitude higher than what the communists are reporting (is that really a big surprise?).

Number of cases: 155,000
Number of add'l suspected cases: 80,000
Number of dead: 24,500
Brisbane greater area, Queensland Australia, locked down for 3 days after outbreaks from 2 sources. Here we go again. Infection hub at city hospital, infected doctor and nurse.

Brisbane greater area, Queensland Australia, locked down for 3 days after outbreaks from 2 sources. Here we go again. Infection hub at city hospital, infected doctor and nurse.
I still don’t understand how Australia and New Zealand ever open up again without Going through the whole infection cycle. Sure, all these draconian measures have been “effective” at preventing cases, but we also now have two island nations that will have no herd immunity. Perhaps you will wait until 100% vaccinations?

I still don’t understand how Australia and New Zealand ever open up again without Going through the whole infection cycle. Sure, all these draconian measures have been “effective” at preventing cases, but we also now have two island nations that will have no herd immunity. Perhaps you will wait until 100% vaccinations?
Love to know the answer to that Red Leg. Vaccinations as you know doesn't stop you getting the virus or stop you from infecting others, it only lessens the severity of the illness just like other flu vaccinations do. One thing I do know and that is this virus is going to be with us for a long time, we will have to learn to live with it as we have with other endemics. Wearing a handkerchief on your face doesn't protect you or anyone else, it just shows you are compliant to whatever the authorities chuck at you. As a bioweapon I would suggest the covid-19 has been enormously successful. That aside, I will do whatever is necessary to be able to travel, hunt, fish, and to hell with the virus, I survived two nasty pandemic flu's and I expect to survive this one as well. I would like to get a blood examination to see if I still have the antibodies, not just flu but bovine tuberculosis antibodies as well. One bit of advice I can offer, have a friendly doctor who can get you on oral HydroxyChloroquine/Zinc phosphate/Azithromycin early if you catch the bug. I have the recommended doses if anyone is interested. Cheers.

Last edited:
The covid-19 virus is two things
1. A bioweapon
2. A political weapon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg