COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Time for a co-op airline "AfricaHunting.com air" we all contribute to lease a plane from one of those private jet companies and not worry about the world.
Three years ago, LAX to FLL, four people, pets, a load of luggage, 15K for a jet charter.

steers is open for sure

booze is open for sale from bottle stores mon to thursday
restaurants have to close by 10pm, 11pm to 4 am curfew
everything else is open
inter provincial travel is open

you have a negative covid test before travel, no need to quarantine here
you need a negative covid test before you fly out again. can do this at jnb int airport now or a t a lab day or 2 before you fly

anything else feel free to ask
No sixer of beer on Fridays?

Three years ago, LAX to FLL, four people, pets, a load of luggage, 15K for a jet charter.
Ok, 884 AH members at $10/month, with the option for a person to have the right to fly at a set discount......

And without any BEER!
I'm Canadian. So when this all started a year ago, that was my first thought! So while the rest of the world went out and bought a $h¡+load of asswipe, I went to the liquor store and bought three months worth of booze!
I've been doing the same thing every week since.

I'm Canadian. So when this all started a year ago, that was my first thought! So while the rest of the world went out and bought a $h¡+load of asswipe, I went to the liquor store and bought three months worth of booze!
I've been doing the same thing every week since.
Good man! Your one of the few in this madness who got their priorities in order. Personally, I already had a supply of ass wipes from camping/hunting (shower in a box), so I concentrated on beer. Ha! Ha! But, true.

Well it gets way way worse....they are definitely out to annihilate businesses ....and hospitality industry will totally cease to exist along with others.....the lunatics are totally running the asylum ......

I agree with you Mike. It gets more ridiculous everyday. I think the Canadians have it worse than the Brits except for the fact they have a much larger country to move around in.....assuming they don't leave and have to return.

Well it gets way way worse....they are definitely out to annihilate businesses ....and hospitality industry will totally cease to exist along with others.....the lunatics are totally running the asylum ......

I think Grant shapps was feeling a bit left out and had to increase his media profile when he dropped this one. Blown over now with matt hancock health minister saying hes booked his summer holiday already.

Hank22.......that Daily Telegraph article you quoted is scary.
It is a bigger crime in the UK to travel to Portugal than to molest children. ??Guess they have their priorities. They are not my priorities, and hey, I always liked Portugal.
Probably why Jeffery Epstein's jet never went to Portugal. None of the celebs and politicians wanted to break any laws. (and so they all remain free) Lastly, the term "Pedophile" is now dropped by the woke libs and "youth attracted" is in. Sounds better. Movie stars and politicos are sensitive, and wanna feel better about themselves. Joe is "Youth attracted" sounds better than "Joe the bugger gets re-elected" He'll get a wrist slap, But vacation with your family?..no sir ...you will be making license plates.......crazy ,but.....thanks for the post............FWB

I think Grant shapps was feeling a bit left out and had to increase his media profile when he dropped this one. Blown over now with matt hancock health minister saying hes booked his summer holiday already.

Hope your right.....

IvW, you're not kidding, there's even been politicians lie about it!!!:E Wow:

Yip here they have secured vaccines that will expire before they can be used the rest are not effective against the new strain....blah blah blah...

We just use Ivomec....

The insanity isn't relegated to countries other than the U.S. The airheads in the swamp now want testing for U.S. domestic flights. Delta CEO basically told them they're out of their minds.

Wasted $ on useless and very low sensitivity tests.
Now they are deployed in private sectors (in ON) to get rid of them and justify the expenses.

Apparently the most important thing is to save the politicians asses.

Maybe this will hurt him next elections....

BBC News - Why Canada is falling behind in Covid vaccinations
Unfortunately Canada is full of people that left poverty for free handouts, and love Jihadist Justin for supplying them. Why would you vote out a guy that only punishes working Canadians?

Though this thread could use some sick humour!
FA35DD04-0D21-44A1-AE23-FFA100DD07B3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,