COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Mmm....
Understood, but have seen this article being thrown around spreading false fear. If people don't take the time to read the article, and only read the heading, they'll get the wrong impression.

Mmm....ok but it does say in header non usa citizens

A friend of my sister-in-law has started using ivermectin as a covid preventative. CDC has warned against this.

A friend of my sister-in-law has started using ivermectin as a covid preventative. CDC has warned against this.
Well at least her friend won’t get heartworm when taking ivermectin.

Well here in rural area of Texas were I am, I know of over 40 people using Ivermectin as preventative and serval started it after testing positive. I know of 2 paramedics and 1 doctor taking it.
Personally I am not, but if I ever get it and test positive I will probably take it.

White House Proclamation on Suspension of Entry to USA.

The Federal Government must act swiftly and aggressively to combat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The national emergency caused by the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States continues to pose a grave threat to our health and security. As of January 20, 2021, the United States had experienced more than 24 million confirmed COVID-19 cases and more than 400,000 COVID-19 deaths. It is the policy of my Administration to implement science-based public health measures, across all areas of the Federal Government, to prevent further spread of the disease.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), within the Department of Health and Human Services, working in close coordination with the Department of Homeland Security, has determined that the Republic of South Africa is experiencing widespread, ongoing person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, including a variant strain of the virus known as B.1.351. The World Health Organization has reported that the Republic of South Africa has over 1,400,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Another variant strain, known as B.1.1.7, is widely circulating and has been traced to the United Kingdom. Furthermore, a third variant strain, which is known as B.1.1.28.1 and may impact the potential for re-infection, has been identified in Brazil. Based on developments with respect to the variants and the continued spread of the disease, CDC has reexamined its policies on international travel and, after reviewing the public health situations within the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom (excluding overseas territories outside of Europe), the Republic of Ireland, the Federative Republic of Brazil, and the Republic of South Africa, has concluded that continued and further measures are required to protect the public health from travelers entering the United States from those jurisdictions.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...e-a-risk-of-transmitting-coronavirus-disease/

Well here in rural area of Texas were I am, I know of over 40 people using Ivermectin as preventative and serval started it after testing positive. I know of 2 paramedics and 1 doctor taking it.
Personally I am not, but if I ever get it and test positive I will probably take it.
There is a significant difference between the ivermectin that humans take and the ivermectin that is used in dog heart worm medication. Not all of y’all are covered by the Texas Aggie rule like I am. So if you take the dog heart worm medication you will just be considered a dumb ass. Gig-Em!

Well, I had the Covid virus the first week of December. For ME, the symptoms weren’t that bad. Chronic fatigue, lost of taste/smell, low grade fever for a couple of days and a mild cough. I still have a residual cough occasionally. I attribute my mild symptoms to the chemicals in chewing tobacco and beer. But in all seriousness, the virus CAN be nothing to mess around with. My wife’s friend’s fiancée in his late 30s died from it. He has asthma. He was in the hospital and was about to be ventilated for the second time, when a blood clot made it’s way to his heart and killed him. Very sad. Anyway, I say if Ivermectin can potentially stave off the virus and won’t kill you, maybe it’s worth a try? I’ll stick with chew and wait for the next round of the new, vaccine resistant Covid 2nd Generation virus to strike. Ha! Ha!

Last edited:
There is a significant difference between the ivermectin that humans take and the ivermectin that is used in dog heart worm medication. Not all of y’all are covered by the Texas Aggie rule like I am. So if you take the dog heart worm medication you will just be considered a dumb ass. Gig-Em!
Cover all bases and take em both! Ha! Ha!

The Ivermectin for cattle in liquid it what everyone here is using. Some are just rubbing it on skin. Others mixing in water and drinking.
I have had enough of it on me over the years working cattle I am probably immune by now.

White House Proclamation on Suspension of Entry to USA.

The Federal Government must act swiftly and aggressively to combat coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The national emergency caused by the COVID-19 outbreak in the United States continues to pose a grave threat to our health and security. As of January 20, 2021, the United States had experienced more than 24 million confirmed COVID-19 cases and more than 400,000 COVID-19 deaths. It is the policy of my Administration to implement science-based public health measures, across all areas of the Federal Government, to prevent further spread of the disease.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), within the Department of Health and Human Services, working in close coordination with the Department of Homeland Security, has determined that the Republic of South Africa is experiencing widespread, ongoing person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, including a variant strain of the virus known as B.1.351. The World Health Organization has reported that the Republic of South Africa has over 1,400,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Another variant strain, known as B.1.1.7, is widely circulating and has been traced to the United Kingdom. Furthermore, a third variant strain, which is known as B.1.1.28.1 and may impact the potential for re-infection, has been identified in Brazil. Based on developments with respect to the variants and the continued spread of the disease, CDC has reexamined its policies on international travel and, after reviewing the public health situations within the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom (excluding overseas territories outside of Europe), the Republic of Ireland, the Federative Republic of Brazil, and the Republic of South Africa, has concluded that continued and further measures are required to protect the public health from travelers entering the United States from those jurisdictions.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...e-a-risk-of-transmitting-coronavirus-disease/

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. (a) The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the Schengen Area, the United Kingdom (excluding overseas territories outside of Europe), the Republic of Ireland, and the Federative Republic of Brazil during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States, is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.
(b) The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the Republic of South Africa during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States, is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.
Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;..........

Is covid that bad in Alaska? Must be better organized up there. Here in Kansas some are under investigation for vaccinating their friends and relatives.

Our governor said today (he’s a big Trump guy) that our state is now the safest in the Union from Covid. We have the highest per capita number of vaccinations nationwide. 94,000 and counting.

Book those brown bear hunts boys. They’re plenty dangerous

Interesting article on the sequence of events from the start of the outbreak in china....kept it hidden till too late.....

BBC News - Covid-19: Five days that shaped the outbreak

Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Castro-Trudeau just announced he is stopping all air flights from the Caribbean countries and Mexico. Also all international flights can only land at 4 airports with government guarded quarantine facilities until travellers have a negative test result. This he said will cost $2000.00 a person to be paid by the traveller. Then you will be required to complete your 14 day quarantine at home with increased monitoring by officials.
Can’t wait for the concentration camps to open just in time for my return in May.

I guess they are trying to keep the mutation virus out but most likely already there

I guess they are trying to keep the mutation virus out but most likely already there

Well the dirty little secret is that the virus already in Canada is certainly mutating. That’s what they do. They may be less dangerous or more so, only time will tell. (I say ‘they’ because there will be multiple mutations). All these politicians are doing is putting their ignorance on display for all the world to see.

Anyone notice the qatar airlinnes rate from ORD to WDH. Are the crazy increases or is it just my irl.

Well the dirty little secret is that the virus already in Canada is certainly mutating. That’s what they do. They may be less dangerous or more so, only time will tell. (I say ‘they’ because there will be multiple mutations). All these politicians are doing is putting their ignorance on display for all the world to see.
I say not just politicians, each day I see the local "expert" doc saying how we will stop the spread, what new virus has any doctor or mankind stopped within a year of introduction? Yet they still have us believe. Sheeples.

MB

In addition to what seem to be impressive medical credentials this lady has some interesting things to say. Particularly about preventive and therapeutic regimens. I have no idea if she’s a kook or not, but doesn’t seem to be.

In addition to what seem to be impressive medical credentials this lady has some interesting things to say. Particularly about preventive and therapeutic regimens. I have no idea if she’s a kook or not, but doesn’t seem to be.

I will be first to say, that Doc aligns with more what seams to be real than our nightly BS on the TV from our "expert" docs. I guess the next few years will tell the truths. Possible scarier than Covid stuff.

MB

1597616908105.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg