COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Ecw1VjCX0AMlu0m

Attachments

• Ecw1VjCX0AMlu0m.jpg
    Ecw1VjCX0AMlu0m.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 97
Ecv0fRmXkAAZJHe

Attachments

• Ecv0fRmXkAAZJHe.png
    Ecv0fRmXkAAZJHe.png
    734.8 KB · Views: 131
The best one yet!

(y) Took me five seconds to figure it out after I saw it.:( I was so conditioned to seeing the guy turning around.:)

Initially, from what I read, I thought the virus would be significantly worse than it is. I give you credit for having it pegged from the beginning. It seems we are living through the biggest attack on civil rights in our life and the majority of the country has drunk the koolaid, including some extremely intelligent people.

Went to REI a couple days ago to pick up a couple things before a trip. They were requiring a mask which is well within their right. I left and went to Cabela's and got what I needed. I refuse to participate anymore.

Back in the day, we would bring installation soldiers' of the quarter and the like to DC so they could participate in the AUSA trade show. (Think SCI convention for war profiteers with rockets and tanks rather than rifles.) (y) Toward the end of my service (early 2000's) we were getting anti-war demonstrators from Code Pink. One old Sergeant Major was briefing the young soldiers on staying out of trouble. He noted should they be confronted by the code pink crowd it would, however, be ok to look at any of the girls, stand tall, and wink. As he put it - In their heart of hearts they had to know they were there with pussies.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa on Sunday said the country will reimpose a liquor ban to reduce the number of trauma patients that have taken up space in hospitals, where beds are now desperately needed to accommodate a surge of coronavirus patients.

Confronted by this surge, South Africa is also reinstating a night curfew to reduce traffic accidents and made it mandatory for all residents to wear face masks when in public.

In a nationally televised address Sunday night, Ramaphosa said top health officials are warning of impending shortages of hospital beds and medical oxygen as South Africa reaches a peak of coronavirus cases, expected between the end of July and September. He said some hospitals have had to turn away patients because all the beds are full.

South Africa's rapid increase in reported cases has made it one of the world's hot spots of COVID-19. Johns Hopkins University, which tallies worldwide figures, ranks South Africa as the ninth country most affected by the disease.

The country has reported increases of more than 10,000 confirmed cases for several days, and the latest daily increase was nearly 13,500. South Africa accounts for 40 percent of all the confirmed cases in Africa, with 276,242 -- an increase of 12,058 in one day.

South Africa imposed one of the world's strictest lockdowns in April and May, including closing virtually all mines, factories and businesses, and implemented a ban on sales of liquor and cigarettes. The measures slowed the spread of the coronavirus but South Africa's economy contracted dramatically, increasing unemployment and hunger.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/south-africa-liquor-ban-coronavirus-hospital-space

I agree with Red Leg.
Furthermore, perhaps I only see the world through the eyes of a prehistoric cave beast.
Because, it has always been a mystery to me, regarding why a woman would be attracted to any sniveling, malcontent, milk sop type male.

EczW1iEXkAED9bP

Attachments

• EczW1iEXkAED9bP.png
    EczW1iEXkAED9bP.png
    710.9 KB · Views: 89
Ec1ayy4U4AEDA8J

Attachments

• Ec1ayy4U4AEDA8J.jpg
    Ec1ayy4U4AEDA8J.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 88
I want to shop here!!!

EcxfNgJUwAAxvie

Attachments

• EcxfNgJUwAAxvie.jpg
    EcxfNgJUwAAxvie.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 80
Don't know if this is the right thread, but can you believe this bullshit!! Yet its ok for abattoirs to continue their daily slaughter and recreational fishers to suffocate fish (and televise it in newspapers and on TV!!). Hypocrisy and prejudice at it's worst!! IMO this guy can sue against prejudicial treatment,victimisation and character assassination from participating in a legitimate and legal activity.

This is the beginning of systematically attacking individual hunters - purely on hackneyed ideas and an emotional basis - and destroying their living, which we ALL are vulnerable to.

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/12441954

Thanks for the video, info from the other side of the argument. There is much craziness happening right now. Being on Vancouver Island with 4 cases gives another perspective but since I am currently supposed to be on safari in SA I will do what it takes to get this Covid under control even if only so I may get back to enjoying freedom and safari.

MB

Ec_LoYpUwAAgTnP

Attachments

• Ec_LoYpUwAAgTnP.jpg
    Ec_LoYpUwAAgTnP.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 81
EchBUhzXYAAZiDm

Attachments

• EchBUhzXYAAZiDm.jpg
    EchBUhzXYAAZiDm.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 83
upload_2020-7-16_21-26-57.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongduongcomvn

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois