COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

02a2e2fe-8c28-4311-a1cb-c94e221436d2.jpeg

Fun fact: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a soulless, abomination excuse for a human beingView attachment 355417
Not a big fan of AOC, but, to the extent that facts and truth matter, she apparently never posted this. Conservatives need to be better than liberals. Facts matter.

Our ultra Liberal Tucson mayor, who made it mandatory for all of us to wear masks in public, is whining about anti mask protesters showing up at her house trying to intimidate her and scaring her kids.

This has irony oozing from every pore.

Karma's a bitch, Cupcake!

This is the same female Mayor who had a huge BLM banner hung from the top of the city building, and allowed Black Lives Matter to painted on the city street, as well as turned a blind eye to the rioting and looting.

I've got news for this woman. All lives matter, and so do all businesses that were destroyed.
Our ultra Liberal Tucson mayor, who made it mandatory for all of us to wear masks in public, is whining about anti mask protesters showing up at her house trying to intimidate her and scaring her kids.

This has irony oozing from every pore.

Karma's a bitch, Cupcake!

Its not only US media. Canadian media is the same, other night they did a black lives matter rally story and how good it was followed directly by Mr Trumps rally and how is spread the dreaded, instant demonstration of one sided BS news reporting. From a Canadian news??

MB

With respect to mail in voting, I recently partook in what I would call a rigged vote. We had a school tax referendum with no mail in option advertised. I stood in line for one hour and forty minutes, half of that was indoors in a closed high school wit h no AC in a line over 500 yards long. The school board conveniently had only three machines and the screens had to be wiped down after every voter. The majority of voters were young with a lot of minorities. The old farts just didn't show up, I believe because of the virus scare. I would not put it past the criminals in the Democratic party to pull the same stunt in the general election, especially if the virus is still being pumped up by the main stream media.
Edit: We do have the absentee ballot option for the general election and I guarantee those bastards aren't going to pull that scam on me again.

Last edited:
The asteroid can be defeated. Watching the movie Armageddon, proved it.
Just have to land a space shuttle on the incoming asteroid, drill a hole 800 feet deep, and drop a Nuclear warhead into it.

Easy peasy!
Fk me rigid.........that asteroid is a bit of a clusterfuck.....aliens we know we can beat ...have seen the films...and the volcano...same....so December...:D Barman::D Beer Bottle::D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Booze::D Cheers::D Beer Bottle::D Drunk::A Band::K Booby::K Booby::D Booze::D Barman::A Banana::D Beer Bottle::D Beer Draft::D Beers::D Booze::D Booze::D Cheers::D Drunk::D Drunk::A Happy Wave:

The president opened the international Flys for business purposes and tourism porpoises. But we still in emergency state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.