COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

IMG-20200609-WA0010.jpg

From this morning's Daily Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...Edi_FAM_New_ES20200610&utm_campaign=DM1254724

Bottom line: Scientists are saying that children under 15 have as much chance of being hit by lightening as they do dying of Covid-19. In particular, "Scientists from the universities of Cambridge and Oxford have called for "rational debate" based on the "tiny" risk to children, suggesting that if no vaccine is found in future it may be better for younger people to continue with their lives while the more vulnerable are shielded."

It's unbelievable to me that people actually have to call for "rational debate." More proof that what debate we've had to date has been anything but rational.

Just a quick personal experience story.
My son was unable to go on this last week's vacation we had planned. His gf was quarantined from work due to possible exposure to the virus. So of course he was told to stay home as well.
I hadn't been in contact for several days so went on the vacation without him. Only taking my grandson.

While gone she did in fact test positive. Had fever and aches for 3 days and recovered. My 15 month old grandson also tested positive. Never showed symptoms at all. My son who was with them at home the entire time tested negative.
Worth mentioning we live in an area where masks are required at all times in public. By everyone.
We have roughly 40 people on quarantine at work now out of about 130.
I'm back to work tomorrow so we'll see how it goes

My brother contacted Covid19. He said he was pretty sick but no worse than any other flu he has had. He quarantined at home and they brung him food. He lives by himself. I actually surprised he didn't have a harder time as he is overweight, smokes, and drinks no less than a 30 pack a week. He claims they brung him his food but no steaks. Lives south of Chicago in the farming community of Gilman.

103939655_3312295392171018_4046312275511885528_n.jpg

104275796_3615389148477605_6119362712095326445_n.jpg

A work associate of mine just lost his uncle to Covid an hour ago, here in Tucson. A 52 year old Fedex employee. His wife was also infected, but she did not get seriously ill.

There, allegedly, has been a big spike in cases here in Arizona. Not sure what the real numbers are, as I don't believe much of what comes from the media these days.

Out ultra Libtard Mexican mayor, is ordering all people out in public to wear facemasks, starting Saturday.

Italy has discovered it was in the country earlier than thought....similar to what other countries have found...and an interesting way of testing now and for possible future detection

BBC News - Coronavirus was already in Italy by December, waste water study finds
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53106444

Namibia to transit to Stage 4, Erongo to Stage 3

Thirteen Namibian regions (excluding Erongo) will transit from Stage 3 to Stage 4 from 29 June 23h55 up to 17 September.
Erongo Region will migrate to Stage 3 of the post-lockdown period from midnight tonight, but travelling is strictly prohibited around Walvis Bay, Swakopmund and Arandis.
Travelling from Swakopmund, Walvis Bay and Arandis would only be allowed on an emergency basis.
Grades 0 to 3 will return to face-to-face learning in two weeks on 6 July.
Essential service providers, as defined in the regulations, and truck drivers will be permitted to travel into and out of the region on the basis of an authorised permit.
Public gatherings at Erongo Region will be restricted to 50 persons with the exception of Walvis Bay, Swakopmund and Arandis Local Authority Areas, which will be restricted to gatherings of 10 persons.
Public gatherings in the rest of the country are limited to 250 people.
Schools across the Erongo Region, that meet the COVID-19 Compliance Standards, may resume face-to-face instruction for Grade 11 and 12.
For Walvis Bay, Swakopmund and Arandis Local Authority Areas, the resumption of Grades 11, 12, and pre-primary (Grades 0 to 3) remains suspended for the next 14 days.
Face-to-face instruction will be determined pending observation of the unfolding situation in those towns.
Namibia now has 63 confirmed cases, with 21 recoveries and 42 active cases.

Source: https://www.nbc.na/news/namibia-transit-stage-4-erongo-stage-3.33249

From this morning's Daily Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...Edi_FAM_New_ES20200610&utm_campaign=DM1254724

Bottom line: Scientists are saying that children under 15 have as much chance of being hit by lightening as they do dying of Covid-19. In particular, "Scientists from the universities of Cambridge and Oxford have called for "rational debate" based on the "tiny" risk to children, suggesting that if no vaccine is found in future it may be better for younger people to continue with their lives while the more vulnerable are shielded."

It's unbelievable to me that people actually have to call for "rational debate." More proof that what debate we've had to date has been anything but rational.

As a Surgeon for 36 years and one who did my masters and doctorate in virology I couldn't agree more! Our governments world wide have acted
so poorly with the "facts"! Even the failure and IMHO intentional effort to not tell the truth how this virus came to kill so many! The world has
become subservient to the Chinese Communist government, leaving much of the world at their command! My country and its politics have helped accelerate this! Don't accept the lie that this Virus came from a "wet market" or occurred "naturally"! Its been 35y since I did my viral research
but the basics of genetics and virology haven't changed. With the total shut down of my practice for this virus, I have spent hundreds of hours reading and researching the literature from all over the world to come to my conclusions! We can no longer trust the WHO and even the CDC, FDA, NIH which I previously held in high regards! I learned 20 years ago not to trust the WHO while on several international medical mission trips!
Agree or not I hope you will not accept what has happened without speaking out!

It should come as no surprise that the so-called WHO is once again resisting every effort to investigate China's response to the start of COVID and their purposeful suppression of the true death toll within their country.

Zimbabwe’s anti-corruption authority arrested Health Minister Obadiah Moyo on Friday following an investigation into a COVID-19 health-equipment deal.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53119989
Read more than a few books on old Africa. Stealing by any means is an ingrained culture in tribal Africa. Only difference today is they wear three piece imported suits. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

163567c0-451c-4f0f-a0f4-679516ce3a50.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg