COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

101613074_197672674680832_2253930409521840128_n.jpg

Is it possible that I may be on a flight 26 June to SA?? Or will Canada and automatic isolation for inbound people interfere? Or will I miss departure ability by a month. The tour operators from our after hunt days 21-30 July have already cancelled with refunds. Silence from AC or Ethiopian Air?

MB

No I do not think ANY chance of your flight taking place ....

I do believe for a period of time they might require qaurantine for people flying in if it opens up sooner than currently expected ....that we will only know should they move back to level 1 from where flights will be allowed .

No I do not think ANY chance of your flight taking place ....

I do believe for a period of time they might require qaurantine for people flying in if it opens up sooner than currently expected ....that we will only know should they move back to level 1 from where flights will be allowed .
That's exactly what I am thinking. Not what I am hoping. I would prefer our hunt to go as planned and somewhat normal, even if in 2021 over a last minute hunt in 2020, with no 2 week after hunt tour. Could not even get Canadian gun export permits. Dam the Covid scam/BS, Waiting a year has been hard, another year wait=OMG. Outfitter said 1 year ago it will go fast and he was correct, another year wait?

MB

WHO. At it again..... First said stop the childrens vaccinations.... Now worried about the fact thousands of them could die because they didn't have them......unbelievable...

BBC News - Stalled vaccine programmes 'putting children's lives at risk'
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52911972

Must say I have had enough Covid BS. What's with the news? Here in Canada and BC we get the daily brief from Boy Hitler and then our Provincial Doc. Numbers are falling, miniscule or insignificant on a grand scheme. Then they end brief with World could, may, possibly end, do as we say. WTH

MB

eff568a07b6501380280005056a9545d

Attachments

• dt200605.gif
    dt200605.gif
    126.9 KB · Views: 89
I am getting tired of the babies who enter stores without wearing masks, despite the owner posting a sign requiring them. Was at the hardware store today and I saw two young punks not wearing masks. The owner asked them to please put them on and tried to hand them some but they refused and cussed him out. I was so very close to losing my temper.

I am getting tired of the babies who enter stores without wearing masks, despite the owner posting a sign requiring them. Was at the hardware store today and I saw two young punks not wearing masks. The owner asked them to please put them on and tried to hand them some but they refused and cussed him out. I was so very close to losing my temper.

I haven't worn a mask since this whole thing started, I've been out and about shopping and doing my daily routine. Neither I, nor any member of my family, nor anyone that I know has caught this so called virus.

It's a sham, plain and simple. It's used to control people and to see how far people will be controlled.

People do not understand how a mask works. They do not understand that the virus is FAR smaller than the smallest opening in all these stupid cloth masks that people are making to virtue signal that they're helping. All you're doing is ensuring that you're breathing in all the crap that you normally exhale, CO2, bacteria, etc. People drive around with masks on, which is NOT recommended because if you have that mask on too long, it cuts down your oxygen levels.

The last sentence explains all the stupidity that's rampant these days, lack of oxygen to the brain for critical thinking. There's very little of that today, that's for sure.

Think for yourself, instead of letting others think for you.

EZ82jOoVAAEJzlQ

Attachments

• EZ82jOoVAAEJzlQ.jpg
    EZ82jOoVAAEJzlQ.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 81
Almost no one in this part of the world is wearing them. Maybe 10%? Downtown Austin is the only place attempting to require patrons to wear them - they aspire to be San Francisco. We were at our favorite restaurant Sunday - staff had them - sort of - not a single patron. Most have figured out this is ridiculous. I am getting tired of my fellow citizens (babies?) who apparently are unable to do the math for themselves and continue to perpetuate this nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross