COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

Got to love the celebration of industrial demise as the economy collapses. What will all those earnest idealists do without their lattes?

Be shocked and surprised.

@Red Leg well you might be able to get a bear on the Alaska Peninsula this spring and that R8 of yours would be welcome in camp. Lol.
:A Stirring::E Frightened::A Outta:
Funny. (y) I needed a laugh and that would be cool. Bet you have something around other than vodka. But I have already paid for this post-communist bastard.

......... If spelling, grammar, word usage and fallacious arguments are disqualifying on this form things may be left to Brickburn alone.

Please Don't leave me alone. I'd be lonely.

Everybody just be polite. :E Angel:

The Air Charter we are using for a Caribou hunt in Alaska has sent out a email. Giving options to reschedule to 2021 and a couple other options just in case this last that long. Giving you options so you don't loose your deposits.

This just in: USA fatality rate as of today 1.45% and includes people with underlying conditions.

This just in: CA Governor Gavin Newsom (former lefty Mayor of San Francisco) mandates Californians stay inside house.

Is it just me or did a whole bunch of people fail 6th grade math?

I submit that I have a 1.45% chance of dying in an auto crash driving home on a Saturday night.

Interesting. Most everyone I know who lives in that part of the world relies on antibiotics. I suspect the real anti-viral agent is heat. It will be interesting to see the geographic distribution and time line in North America when this abates. I would not be surprised if it follows the flu paradigm peaking in March with a broader footprint in the Northern tier of states.

I suspect that you are right. When the nighttime temperature stays above 76F that most likely will be the end of it.

I submit that I have a 1.45% chance of dying in an auto crash driving home on a Saturday night.

Don't give them ideas or you will be walking everywhere soon.

Pointing out that Trump is his own worst enemy is really just being observant. If spelling, grammar, word usage and fallacious arguments are disqualifying on this form things may be left to Brickburn alone.

Anybody want to get back to discussing how to keep friends and family safe from an unfortunate outbreak of Covid-19?
Sure, happy to. If we can do it without bashing our President on any and every excuse,:( and offering ridiculous nonsensical conspiracy theories:confused:. Clown probably listens to Alex Jones!o_O

wash your hands stay away from crowds and take your glock when you go to buy toilet paper?

ETgQ1lZXYAEFV1P

Attachments

• ETgQ1lZXYAEFV1P.jpg
    ETgQ1lZXYAEFV1P.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 52
Man, I love that. Just think of all the money that will be saved by eliminating payments to all the dummencraps (that's democrats to all you blue critters out there).
The President was asked why he called it a Chinese disease and he said it was because it came from China. Poor dum dum reporter couldn't fathom that bit of reality.

90229665_10215366426906255_5262790089699753984_o.jpg
90274940_10219998564661957_7943718103316168704_n.jpg
90549494_10219878740773153_747868761033277440_n.jpg

Interesting. Most everyone I know who lives in that part of the world relies on antibiotics. I suspect the real anti-viral agent is heat. It will be interesting to see the geographic distribution and time line in North America when this abates. I would not be surprised if it follows the flu paradigm peaking in March with a broader footprint in the Northern tier of states.

Don't think chloroquine has been used as a preventative for a while as it had lost its effectiveness.... And very few would be able to afford it anyway.... Most people I know don't take anything.... Or possibly just during rains when more mozzies around..... But not all...so can't be a reason....in Zim I think deltaprim was the one used mainly

Thank you very much for the illustration. This is very accurate as to how nursing homes are getting infected with high rates of the virus. Most of the infections are being transmitted by healthcare workers unknowingly and the patrons are dying because of this. Most of the patrons wear gripping socks which pick up the virus. They wear them into bed or take them off and put them on the bedside table than eat or touch their face. A lot of this virus I suspect can be eliminated by sanitizing foot wear for health care workers before they go into the facility or wearing surgical foot covers. Or super cleaning the floors which is about impossible.

Just out of interest I phoned one of the main pharmacy chains here and asked if they had any......his reply was. ....no nobody has any......

Yeah, i dont think it’s just been sitting on the shelf waiting for a rainy day. It’s not standard antibiotics or levothyroxine, etc.

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/bayer-donates-three-million/

(Reuters) – Bayer AG said on Thursday it has donated 3 million tablets of the malaria drug Resochin to the U.S. government for potential use to treat COVID-19.

Resochin, made of chloroquine phosphate and an approved treatment for malaria, is being evaluated in China for its potential use against COVID-19, the disease caused by the fast-spreading coronavirus.

Bayer said the drug is currently not approved for use in the United States and the company is working with appropriate agencies on an emergency use authorization for its use in the United States.

U.S. President Donald Trump, speaking at a news conference on Thursday, called on U.S. health regulators to expedite potential therapies such as Gilead Sciences Inc’s Remdesivir and the generic antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, aimed at treating COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!