COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

And uk government has approved the oxford /AstraZeneca vaccine for use....sounds a better one than the Pfizer with some of the crap thats in it...also doesn't need the very cold storage facilities...ordinary fridges are fine and it's cheaper and easier to mass produce

Covid-19: Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine approved for use in UK

Obviously I haven't seen this in person(and therefore can't vouch for the legitimacy), but what would be the reason for this???

IMG-20201229-WA0001.jpg

Obviously I haven't seen this in person(and therefore can't vouch for the legitimacy), but what would be the reason for this???

View attachment 381699

I had this posted by a zambian friend and checked with mr Google....remdesvir is used in those countries....the reason is that the gilliad foundation has an agreement to purchase generic drugs at a lower price from indian pharmaceutical companies for low income nations. These are then marked with his information to try to stop sales in these countries on the black market.....this is more bullshit misinformation spread on the internet....and this is by someone trying to stir up racial shit in African countries...read the whole of this and pass it on to your friends or whoever that are spreading this crap.....if people tried using their brains and checked shit like this out it wouldn't be spread.....

Last edited:
Thanks Spike.t. Read the report.That clears things up.(y)

The 2nd wave has hit pretty hard here for various reasons obviously. I don't think our level 3 lock down will be lifted by 15 January. I heard this morning on the news that on 10 January they will review the numbers and progress and announce on 15 January the result, but it is expected to be lengthened by another month afterwards.

In Canada we have seen very strict restrictions on movement. Despite that it is amazing the number of politicians who decided this was the time to go on an out-of-country vacation. Politicians from all parties, and from several Provinces, all displayed an amazing lack of judgment. It's amazing how entitled they all are!

"Wake up Afrika, this is a trap to kill you".....you wouldn't think that there would be anyone dumb enough to believe this........but you'd be wrong. Sadly, one prominent American politician helped fuel nonsense like this by saying she would not "trust any vaccine recommended by Trump (sic)" Remember when the USA caused the drought in Africa? Or when the CIA drained Lake Malawi? Misinfo on Covid vaccine is and will continue to be, rampant. Thanks for the article, Spike....clarifies the issue.................FWB

In my case the should name it Michelle Ultra virus...............cause I’ve gained 20 pounds drinking the stuff since all this started!!!

Yeah me too...till I fell off my barstool and realised I hadn't spilt my drink......
Have you ever met a barstool you haven't fell off? :)

Have you ever met a barstool you haven't fell off? :)
Jeez you are not quick tonight....or morning whatever it is there.....and yes I have....I dont fall off barstools as A am not american...B I am not south African...i have a loving relationship with barstools that i like....if i dont like they usually get thrown a long distance.... :E Shrug: :E Big Grin:

The Ministry of Health has relaxed the requirements for alcohol prohibition after vaccination - from the initial 42 days to 3. And when I came to the vaccination center on December 30, I saw an almost empty corridor. I thought it would be pandemonium... it turned out that I didn't know my people very well.

Big bombshell dropped on me this afternoon. My co-worker, whom I have been working with in very close proximity, called to inform me that he has Covid.
My supervisor is getting tested right now, as he is feeling ill, and will be calling me to go get tested tommorow, before (if) I can return to work.

Arizona is the world hotspot for Covid right now.

I just started with this company on January 4th, as they recruited me with a good offer. Not a good start.

As of now, I feel fine. That could change.

Hang in there @Brent in Az
Stiff upper lip (and all that rot), as well. Hopefully it turns out to be a false alarm on your end.

My wife and I have survived it; she with 5 days in the hospital. The lingering side effects are a bummer. This illness seems to effect everyone differently.

I have a friend on Facebook he lives in the Canadian artic. He hunts polar bears, seals, muskox and ect. He posted that his wife and him got their covid shot. Think about that for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg