COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
And uk government has approved the oxford /AstraZeneca vaccine for use....sounds a better one than the Pfizer with some of the crap thats in it...also doesn't need the very cold storage facilities...ordinary fridges are fine and it's cheaper and easier to mass produce

Covid-19: Oxford-AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine approved for use in UK

Jörg Krüger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Obviously I haven't seen this in person(and therefore can't vouch for the legitimacy), but what would be the reason for this???

IMG-20201229-WA0001.jpg

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
Obviously I haven't seen this in person(and therefore can't vouch for the legitimacy), but what would be the reason for this???

View attachment 381699

I had this posted by a zambian friend and checked with mr Google....remdesvir is used in those countries....the reason is that the gilliad foundation has an agreement to purchase generic drugs at a lower price from indian pharmaceutical companies for low income nations. These are then marked with his information to try to stop sales in these countries on the black market.....this is more bullshit misinformation spread on the internet....and this is by someone trying to stir up racial shit in African countries...read the whole of this and pass it on to your friends or whoever that are spreading this crap.....if people tried using their brains and checked shit like this out it wouldn't be spread.....

Last edited:

Jörg Krüger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Thanks Spike.t. Read the report.That clears things up.(y)

The 2nd wave has hit pretty hard here for various reasons obviously. I don't think our level 3 lock down will be lifted by 15 January. I heard this morning on the news that on 10 January they will review the numbers and progress and announce on 15 January the result, but it is expected to be lengthened by another month afterwards.

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
In Canada we have seen very strict restrictions on movement. Despite that it is amazing the number of politicians who decided this was the time to go on an out-of-country vacation. Politicians from all parties, and from several Provinces, all displayed an amazing lack of judgment. It's amazing how entitled they all are!

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
"Wake up Afrika, this is a trap to kill you".....you wouldn't think that there would be anyone dumb enough to believe this........but you'd be wrong. Sadly, one prominent American politician helped fuel nonsense like this by saying she would not "trust any vaccine recommended by Trump (sic)" Remember when the USA caused the drought in Africa? Or when the CIA drained Lake Malawi? Misinfo on Covid vaccine is and will continue to be, rampant. Thanks for the article, Spike....clarifies the issue.................FWB

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted

Gringocazador

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
In my case the should name it Michelle Ultra virus...............cause I’ve gained 20 pounds drinking the stuff since all this started!!!

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Yeah me too...till I fell off my barstool and realised I hadn't spilt my drink......
Have you ever met a barstool you haven't fell off? :)

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
I hang off of your every word

Holy shit....just fell off my barstool again... :E Rofl: would send you a photo but got lights off to save solar as sun is hiding these days....:E Big Grin::D Beers:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
Have you ever met a barstool you haven't fell off? :)
Jeez you are not quick tonight....or morning whatever it is there.....and yes I have....I dont fall off barstools as A am not american...B I am not south African...i have a loving relationship with barstools that i like....if i dont like they usually get thrown a long distance.... :E Shrug: :E Big Grin:

Vashper

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
All-army military hunting society, Russian Union of hunters and fishermen.
Hunted
Only Russia
The Ministry of Health has relaxed the requirements for alcohol prohibition after vaccination - from the initial 42 days to 3. And when I came to the vaccination center on December 30, I saw an almost empty corridor. I thought it would be pandemonium... it turned out that I didn't know my people very well.

Brent in Az

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Big bombshell dropped on me this afternoon. My co-worker, whom I have been working with in very close proximity, called to inform me that he has Covid.
My supervisor is getting tested right now, as he is feeling ill, and will be calling me to go get tested tommorow, before (if) I can return to work.

Arizona is the world hotspot for Covid right now.

I just started with this company on January 4th, as they recruited me with a good offer. Not a good start.

As of now, I feel fine. That could change.

shootist~

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member, USPSA Certified Range Officer (inactive), NRA Certified Instructor (inactive)
Hunted
USA, Mexico
Hang in there @Brent in Az
Stiff upper lip (and all that rot), as well. Hopefully it turns out to be a false alarm on your end.

HuntingGold

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
My wife and I have survived it; she with 5 days in the hospital. The lingering side effects are a bummer. This illness seems to effect everyone differently.

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I have a friend on Facebook he lives in the Canadian artic. He hunts polar bears, seals, muskox and ect. He posted that his wife and him got their covid shot. Think about that for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonGly

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.