Courtney boot Factory visit

albertoouchana

AH member
Reaction score
Does any one know if it is possible to visit the Courtney Factory in Bulawayo? Is there a shop there?

It is possible to visit. You can order a custom pair there, but there is not much "to visit". And if you get addressed by the 'larger' lady, have a thick skin :D

Agreed, worth the visit just to have been.

It is possible to visit. You can order a custom pair there, but there is not much "to visit". And if you get addressed by the 'larger' lady, have a thick skin :D

You can order a custom pair, any idea how long does it take to deliver?

You can order a custom pair from African Sporting Creations. I believe it’s six months.

I visited a few years ago, was very interesting. Don't recall the large lady though.

This is Jim from African Sporting Creations. We have a “Build your own Boot” thumbnail under our Courteney Boot section that allows you to order any boot, in any hide with any sole, in any width. If you are a first time buyer, we sent out a few pairs to confirm your size. Our site is www.africansc.com and delivery is about 4-5 months.

What is the recommended insole for Courtney’s? I tried a couple of different brands and they all make noise when walking. I’ve been forced to wear mine with no insoles similar to a top sider deck shoe. Not the most comfortable on long treks but very quiet.

HH

We like the SOLE insoles that the military issues to the 10th Mtn Division and the Green Berets. We stock their thin and medium models

This is Jim from African Sporting Creations. We have a “Build your own Boot” thumbnail under our Courteney Boot section that allows you to order any boot, in any hide with any sole, in any width. If you are a first time buyer, we sent out a few pairs to confirm your size. Our site is www.africansc.com and delivery is about 4-5 months.

Hi Jim, how are you? I am aware of that, but i am from Brazil, and will be in Zim, so it will be easier for me to buy it at the factory if possible. I would prefere to buy from you, but the taxes kills us down here!

We don’t care where you buy-just that you get what you need! Most of my South American shipments go to freight forwarders in Miami

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you