Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
US, Canada, RSA (Limpopo, Eastern Cape), Zimbabwe (Omay North X 2, Dande Safari Area, Dande East), Botswana
I purchased these for Africa (elephant hunting), and put around 40 miles on them. Well built and the tyre tread is surprisingly quiet, but I have a condition which causes very pronounced arches and toes that curl (making the first knuckle high). Had to go back to Keens and their arch support and tall toe box.

As the photos show, the buffalo leather lowers are no longer two tone (they all quickly become one-tone with the application of leather conditioner). These will come with the leather cleaning bag (with brush, leather conditioner and soft cloth), extra laces, cloth storage bag and the insert leather insoles.

Normally $369 new. If someone was looking for a pair of Courteneys in 10-1/2" UK (11 US), and doesn't mind 40 miles of use and several applications of leather conditioner, you can have these for $220 (includes shipping in the lower 48). If outside the lower 48, would have to adjust to cover shipping.

Travel may make for some slow responses, so please be patient

Shakey
Courteney Boot Company The Selous.jpg
DSCN1310.JPG
DSCN1312.JPG
DSCN1315.JPG
DSCN1318.JPG

Very good boots. I use Courteney Safari Boots. I bought them in Bulawayo in Zimbabwe.
Witold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg