Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Order the Two Tone Courteney Selous Boot now until Friday, October 13th and get a FREE pair of Courteney leather gaiters! We'll ship it to you automatically.

22291272_1667325806632898_3408855129111477144_o.jpg

Courteney Boot Two-Tone Tyre "Selous" [Men's Reg/Wide]

LIMITED TIME OFFER
Now until Friday, October 13th, you'll get a FREE pair of Courteney Gaiters with the purchase of this boot.

selous.jpg

About This Product

1yr_boot.jpg

The Courteney Selous represents the flagship boot within our comprehensive range of footwear. Constructed entirely of genuine gameskin, each is as individual as the serial number it bears. Select Cape Buffalo skins are hand stitched to form the incredibly tough uppers with a soft Impala skin padded collar surrounding the ankle and lower calf to provide exceptional support and comfort. The vamp is reinforced with overstitched heel and toe box and the entire upper is stitched through to the pure rubber 'tyre' tread sole for all terrain durability and surer traction. The Selous is presented in a Courteney Chronicle travelling sack together with a full range of accessories including polish, cloth, brush, spare laces and alternative innersoles, to keep them in perfect condition for your next adventure. Available in Men's US 7-15½.

tyre_small.jpg

SIZING HELP
After clicking "Add to Cart" you will be prompted to enter your size.

If you currently own a pair of Courteney Boots, order the size shown in the top left and right hand corner of the logo patch above the heel. See illustration to the right.

If this is your first pair of Courteney Boots, simply order your most typical US Size and we'll convert it to the correct UK size for you.

courteney_sizinghelp.jpg

Screenshot (252).png

Love the styles available, but honestly the prices? Well, in 1996 in Bulawayo, I bought a pair of kudu Vellies for $30 US. Still wearing them on occasion. Same shoe is now $180 on the site and the least expensive offering by far. Guess I must be stuck in the 60's or something....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you