Count the Kudus...

How many Kudus do you see in the bush?

• Total voters
Jerome, depends on which teacher you had in school....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some didn't care if you got the right answer as long as your methodology is correct....:D

Yep, I see it now after you blew up the photo. It's like described above. The white stripe just caught my eye and thought it was a chevron.

Oh, very great post by the way!!!

That broken branch with the 2 young bulls almost got me going to say 8 but as you know that first gut feel is ussually the right one. :D

I would have never seen those other two Kudus had they not been pointed out! Next time I'm going to wait to give my answer after all of the PHs have had their say just to see what it feels like to get it right. I envy those with that level of instinct! Really had a lot of fun with this post, yes answering/guessing but mostly reading what everybody else was guessing and then trying to see those invisible Kudus.

Heeler75 your admission cracked me up!:laughing:

To be honest i also counted that top right horn as an extra kudu !! That looks just like a horn not a tree , im sure thats anther bull i think there is 8 kudus.

Well, looks like I got the number right, but the locations wrong. :biggrin:

I've attached a picture with my locations. I apoligize for the crappy circles. I'm not that good at the photo editing with Paint.

I wanted to see the Kudu that belonged to that branch in the background.
The first thing my eye saw.

Gotta love playing; Where's Waldo?

I was also going with 8 boys.
But was fooled by the look alike tree
Cheers

Some of you guys are awfully good. I could pick out six in the original photo but that 7th eluded me till it was pointed out in the later photos.

I had counted six

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois