Could this be true? What better place to ask then AH!

Saw it on one of the news channels today......the video is kind of grainy, but it does look like an adult lioness (at least to me). The "authorities" are saying its a cougar, and that it "migrated down the rivers due to lack of habitat":rolleyes:.............personally, I call "bullshit"; I think it's someone's pet that got loose, and nobody wants to come forward. In the past, lots of drug dealers and "gangsta" types thought it "cool" to have big cats around as status symbols, to guard their cash/drugs/hoes, etc.
Several years ago, there were cougar sightings in a suburb of Detroit.......there was an wooded field across the street from my dentist's office, and he and several of his patients saw it while they were having procedures done. Other people saw it as well.......DNR came up with the same lame theory of a wild cougar; most other Law enforcement agencies figured it was someone's pet that got loose. It was seen off and on for a couple of weeks, then never heard from again.
Well...........someone asked me earlier this year why the hell I 'needed" a dangerous game rifle (my .375 H&H).......I told 'em "You never know when there is going to be a break out at the zoo!":LOL: Guess I wasn't too far off from the truth!o_O

I was down in Milwaukee at the time and people were telling me....look you now have a chance at a lion;):whistle:(y)(y)

Saw it on one of the news channels today......the video is kind of grainy, but it does look like an adult lioness (at least to me). The "authorities" are saying its a cougar, and that it "migrated down the rivers due to lack of habitat":rolleyes:.............personally, I call "bullshit"; I think it's someone's pet that got loose, and nobody wants to come forward. In the past, lots of drug dealers and "gangsta" types thought it "cool" to have big cats around as status symbols, to guard their cash/drugs/hoes, etc.
Several years ago, there were cougar sightings in a suburb of Detroit.......there was an wooded field across the street from my dentist's office, and he and several of his patients saw it while they were having procedures done. Other people saw it as well.......DNR came up with the same lame theory of a wild cougar; most other Law enforcement agencies figured it was someone's pet that got loose. It was seen off and on for a couple of weeks, then never heard from again.
Well...........someone asked me earlier this year why the hell I 'needed" a dangerous game rifle (my .375 H&H).......I told 'em "You never know when there is going to be a break out at the zoo!":LOL: Guess I wasn't too far off from the truth!o_O

Laughing my ass off!!!!

Saw it on one of the news channels today......the video is kind of grainy, but it does look like an adult lioness (at least to me). .................

The Lion was part of the deal when we shipped the Wolves down south for your enjoyment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you