Cooper Plainsman 9.3x62 Mauser For Sale

HushHog

AH member
Reaction score
This is a Cooper Plainsman built on a Model 56 receiver chambered in 9.3x62mm Mauser, 22" McGowen barrel. Case Colored receiver, trigger guard, bolt shroud, action screws, and magazine floor plate. Rust Blued barrel and bolt knob. The bolt knob is checkered by hand. Spalted Maple stock, hand checkered, schnabel fore end, glass bedded and free floated barrel. Comes with two 3rnd detachable magazines, and a matte finish blued 22" 30-06 barrel (ready to install). Less than 50 rounds fired through it. Target included, load data on request.

This rifle has never seen the field. A friend of mine is looking to part with the rifle to pay off some medical bills. The stock style is unique for a rifle and feels a little awkward at first, but points and swings like lightning. It will make an amazing brush gun.

Asking $4,500.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

9.3Full.JPG
9.3Butt.JPG
9.3Bolt.JPG
9.3Target.jpg

That is one beautiful gun! Good luck with the sale!

Christmas (and stacking bills) Special: He's dropped his asking to $3,500!

I apologize for not updating soon. Unfortunately this rifle was sold last month.

The fella that ends up with this rifle will be very lucky indeed. I can tell you it was one of the very last plainsmens built at Cooper firearms of Montana before they closed.

Last I was aware this rifle was sold to JD Outfitters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg