Cooper M52 Jackson Hunter 270 Win Package

Hammerin' Hank

AH member
Reaction score
GREAT PACKAGE DEAL! For those who are interested, I'm selling this gun in order to buy another one for my dad for Christmas. It would have been MUCH simpler to give him this brand new Cooper, but he has his eye on something else. With his seasons getting fewer, I'll gladly oblige.

THE GUN
Cooper M52 Jackson Hunter in 270 WIN UNFIRED I got the gun NIB and have had it a little more than a month. I have all the literature that came with the rifle, including test target.
Black composite stock with red webbing
24" stainless barrel
Talley Bases

THE AMMUNITION All factory ammunition.
4 Boxes of Grizzly Ammo loaded with 130 grain Swift Scirocco II's
3 Boxes of Federal 130 grain Trophy Bonded Tip
2 Boxes of 140 grain Trophy Bonded Bear Claw
1 Box of Winchester 140 grain Nosler Accubond CT
1 Box of Hornady Superformance 130 grain SST
1 Box of Hornady Superformance 140 grain SST

Obviously the gun / ammo must ship separately. Gun will ship UPS in a hard case to your FFL. Ammo UPS to you. For the entire package I'm asking $2150 (after shipping you are basically getting almost $500 worth of quality ammo free). Thanks again and PM with any questions.

IF YOU WANT A TOTAL PACKAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I can include Talley 1", medium height, screw lock rings and a NEW Leupold Custom Shop FXIII 6x42 scope with German #4 reticle for a grand total of $2500.

IMG_0265.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
INCENTIVE
PURCHASE EITHER 1)ONLY THE RIFLE AND AMMO FOR $2200 OR, 2) THE ENTIRE PACKAGE FOR $2500 NLT 12:01PM MOUNTAIN TIME, 11/7/15 AND I WILL INCLUDE FREE AN ALMOST NEW PAIR OF Leupold 10X42 ACADIA BINOCULARS.

Wow...anyone in the market for a great 270 Win ought to be counting their pennies!

These Coopers generally shoot OUTSTANDING.

This is a great package and the binoculars and everything. Hopefully someone gets on this.

No more Leupold Binocular incentive and the scope is off the table. I will, however, reduce the rifle and 12 boxes of Ammo to $2100, shipped. So basically you are paying less for a Cooper Jackson Hunter than anywhere else and getting $500 worth of ammunition free.

You snooze, you lose. The ammo and scope are gone. $1675 for the gun, shipped to your FFL. In case you are wondering, I bought the rifle NIB from Mark at First Stop Gun a month ago. Plans change.

Buddy if I had the money I'd buy it right now. I don't really need another 270 but that's a smokin deal on a great rifle. If it's still available after the first of the year holler at me.

Buddy if I had the money I'd buy it right now. I don't really need another 270 but that's a smokin deal on a great rifle. If it's still available after the first of the year holler at me.
Thanks. Just wrapped up a deal today, and IT WAS LOCAL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg