conversation between a friend and myself about bullet velocities (am i being dumb)

F.L.A.S.H

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hi guys
I just wanted to know from you guys that are more clued up about all this stuf than i am, am i being a dumb ass, or does my friend KNOW TO MUCH

like i said i dont mind being proven wrong, so please someone prove me wrong

Hear is the conversation
It is the whole thing i havent left anything out

380gr 375 bullet at 2200fps
Between friend and You

David Flash Marais November 29 at 6:53pm
Rhino Solid Shank Bullets tests

tests
rhinobullets.co.za
The 270150gr. went to France for testing and the 243/100gr. To Scotland . Feedback to date is that both cartridges are shooting exceedingly well.

friend November 30 at 10:53am Report
Ekt gekyk dit claims da nie wetenskaplik n manier ni jy gan so baya kryt mut in gooi dat ju slot deur jou kop gan skiet As dit so vinnig kan gan met so swaar punt mut jy met n .243 6000fts kan skiet met n 100gr punt
Sent via Facebook Mobile

David Flash Marais November 30 at 1:25pm
Swedishhunting.com
380 grain .375 H&H bullet

243 balisstics
243 Winchester Load Data
Reloading .243 Winchester Rifle Page

a 100gr bullet can be pushed to over 3000fps

Swedishhunting.com
Ammunition

friend November 30 at 1:42pm Report
Muti met my kom praat or goed wat jy eintlik f#kol weti as dai balistics waar was hkm skiet almal dit nie dink bq
Sent via Facebook Mobile

David Flash Marais November 30 at 1:53pm
no dont you talk about what you know f-all about, hear im showing you from the manufactures website and from people who use it, there are alot of people who shoot it but because its new to the market people are still feeling it out, go thru the net and find out for yourself, i mean facts on black and white, there isent really anything you can try argue about

friend November 30 at 2:16pm Report
Wel gaan voort jy gan ng hard huil met dai metaliteit mark my words Forward dit vir denel lat hul n joke het om oor te lag
Sent via Facebook Mobile

David Flash Marais November 30 at 2:40pm
haha, na im not worried about my mentality, because i dont claim to know more than everyone so its not going to affect me, because i dont mind being proven wrong by someone who knows more than me and can show me where i am wrong but till then il stick to listening to what the expers have proven time and again, and the people who laugh wont be laughing at me they will be laughing at the person who walks into a gun shop or talks to somone who knows more than them and makes a fool out of themselvs by trying to tell him he doesent know what he is talking about

I mean if you so adiment you know so much about it why dont you join a fourum and tell trhe people who use the bullets and loads that they are idiots and dont know what they are talking about

It's going to help if the entire conversation were posted in english.

What's the basic question?

the basic outline is that i said a bullet that weighs 380gr has been made by rhino for the 375 and that it can be launched at around 2200fps, and he insinuats that im an A-hole and dont know what im talking about so i posted a link to rhinos web site where they show that statistic and he says that they are stupid and dont know what they talking about

Thanks Akmike.............you beat me to it.

Flash you are in luck. I am shooting some 380 grain Rhino's out of my .375 H&H. You can tell your friend he is the one who does not know what he is talking about. I am getting 2280 fps. I have also been working with the 350 grain North Forks and am getting bang on 2400 fps with RL 17.

Thanx skyline

I appreciate the reply,
i have just got all my paper work sorted out so will be looking for a rifle in the near future and the first rifle i will buy will surely be a 375H&H and hopefully im lucky enough to get one that will group 225gr and 250/280gr bullets in the same place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!