Website
khomas-highland-hunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Asia/M.East
Dear Africa Hunting friends!

we would like to use the opportunity to invite you to come hunt with us in Namibia. We own two very well established Ranches in central Namibia and operate hunting Safaris throughout Namibia. All free-range conservation hunting areas!! Our main hunting area lies in the 4 million acre big Khomas Highland Conservancy the second hunting area is close to the world famous Kalahari Dessert. Hunt and Travel with us to experience the open horizons of Namibia.

Unfortunately the Khomas Highland Hunting Team will not be present at the DSC and SCI convention in the States due to the current drought condition in Southern Africa. The funds which are spent for the booth's and flight tickets are invested in new Water-well's. With our special of 15% and 10% we would like to contribute to your flight ticket to Africa, the months available for your hunting Safari are September, October and November.

For all intersted AH members who book their Safari with us during the month of January and February will receive 15% off their hunted Trophies and 10% on Daily rates. Please feel free to contact us to Plan your individual hunting Safari with you, your friends and Family.

All intersted hunters can fill in our inquiry form on www.khomas-highland-hunting.com with your AH name and we will contact you as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Friendly regards from Namibia

Philip

[MUNCHED]-IMG_9655.jpg
[MUNCHED]-IMG_8448.jpg
[MUNCHED]-IMG_0507.jpg
[MUNCHED]-IMG_8520.jpg
[MUNCHED]-IMG_9651.jpg
[MUNCHED]-IMG_9576.jpg
Adab Hoab.JPG
DSCN0702.JPG
GOPR2888.jpg
GOPR2943.JPG
DSCN0739.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8717.jpg
IMG_8745.JPG
IMG_4705.jpg
P1010605.JPG
IMG_8413.jpg

Very nice offer Philip! You have me seriously considering a trip to Namibia this year.

Would be our pleasure to be your host in Namibia!!
Very nice offer Philip! You have me seriously considering a trip to Namibia this year.

Dear Africa Hunting friends!

we would like to use the opportunity to invite you to come hunt with us in Namibia. We own two very well established Ranches in central Namibia and operate hunting Safaris throughout Namibia. All free-range conservation hunting areas!! Our main hunting area lies in the 4 million acre big Khomas Highland Conservancy the second hunting area is close to the world famous Kalahari Dessert. Hunt and Travel with us to experience the open horizons of Namibia.

Unfortunately the Khomas Highland Hunting Team will not be present at the DSC and SCI convention in the States due to the current drought condition in Southern Africa. The funds which are spent for the booth's and flight tickets are invested in new Water-well's. With our special of 15% and 10% we would like to contribute to your flight ticket to Africa, the months available for your hunting Safari are September, October and November.

For all intersted AH members who book their Safari with us during the month of January and February will receive 15% off their hunted Trophies and 10% on Daily rates. Please feel free to contact us to Plan your individual hunting Safari with you, your friends and Family.

All intersted hunters can fill in our inquiry form on www.khomas-highland-hunting.com with your AH name and we will contact you as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Friendly regards from Namibia

Philip

View attachment 168769 View attachment 168770 View attachment 168771 View attachment 168773 View attachment 168774 View attachment 168775 View attachment 168776 View attachment 168777 View attachment 168778 View attachment 168779 View attachment 168780 View attachment 168781 View attachment 168782 View attachment 168783 View attachment 168784 View attachment 168785 View attachment 168786

Hi again Philip,

I know I had placed a deposit with you before Jan-Feb and that our Safari is for August - September and that my hunting partner for our planned safari with you is not a member here but, whether or not I might as an AH Member qualify individually for this discount, please PM me with the answer (or text - whichever is more convenient).
If a discount is available for me, I really appreciate it but if not, (due to the above discrepancies-LOL), I totally understand, no worries.

Thank You,
Paul (Velo Dog).

Last edited:
Philip, I hope this message finds you well.

Are you planning to visit the 2018 DSC Convention? I hope you do as I would like to meet you in person. We first connected a couple years ago via email after I came across your business from a website that promoted PH's to European hunters. And now you are an AfricaHunting.com member! Great move!

My two hunting partners and I were planning a 2018 safari, but they are now having doubts about it due to the drought. Can you give us an update on that issue as it pertains to your part of Namibia?

Best regards...

Philip, I hope this message finds you well.

Are you planning to visit the 2018 DSC Convention? I hope you do as I would like to meet you in person. We first connected a couple years ago via email after I came across your business from a website that promoted PH's to European hunters. And now you are an AfricaHunting.com member! Great move!

My two hunting partners and I were planning a 2018 safari, but they are now having doubts about it due to the drought. Can you give us an update on that issue as it pertains to your part of Namibia?

Best regards...

Hello FairChase,

Myself, one family member, and two friends (one of which I have only met through this forum) are booked for a couple weeks of hunting, a few months from now.
Philip corresponded with me from Sweden awhile back, where he was hunting boar at the time.
Perhaps he is still traveling ?

Either way, he had told me that the drought has been broken by steady rains in his area lately (Farm Heusis, more or less in the mountains of central Namibia).
Likewise, he said that due to his family's multiple wells (they also raise cattle), the game there had remained in decent shape during that drought.
Last but not least, I have corresponded with two former and unconnected to each other, clients of Philip's about the drought situation there.

Reportedly warthog, duiker and steinbok are still present.
So, I am confident the less delicate species survived as well.
Incidentally, Philip also told me that since the rains began, his family has been seeing many large kudu bulls, more than usual.

Hopefully Philip is back and will respond to your questions soon.
But if not, I hope my post here was of some help to you.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Namibia has received good rains! The country is relieved.
During the drought we drilled several water wells which saved all Game and Cattle in the area. We had no losses towards the drought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg