CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW YEARS ENGAGEMENT TO PATSY AND BLUEY

This thread makes me do this

:A Yell:

And this

:E Dancing:

Thanks for the Pics Patsy,Very Happy for both of you

To quote Theodore Roosevelt (the very best US President of all time, not my Irish Terrier of the same name) ..... "That's just bully!"

Somehow I missed this thread. Congrats to both of you!

thumbnail_IMG_1477.jpg

note to self , don't let her in the captains chair
she wont get out of it

IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1550.JPG

the rougher it got gizmo , the more pats liked it ....
was talking to mate on the phone , while it was blowing , he used to work on the boat , but got too sick in foul weather ,
he asked if patsy was sick or not , she heard me telling him that she was tuffer than most aussie blokes
and she yells out send me a challenge .....hahahaha
he said look I gotta go , see ya later

Last edited:
Good deal Bluey, I'm very happy for ya'll and I pray you have a long and blessed marriage.

the morning after the first photo was taken
the seas had made to 7 metres
we were towing down with it, had a couple of tonnes of fish on the deck, when the bloody net fouled on the bottom
the first wave came over the back ,washing fish , boxes and crew up the deck , blocking all the freeing ports straight away , we had to open the scuppers so the boat didn't roll over , loosing all the fish and most everything that wasn't tied down
after an hour and half I'd nursed the boat back over the gear to un foul it , at times there was 25 plus tonnes of water on the deck and fish were still blocking all the freeing ports
we were all wringing wet and standing in water at times waist deep, when the net was back on board ,
patsy was grinning like Cheshire the cat , and said wow ,that was exciting ......
hahahaha

Haha cool story bluey. Sounds like exciting work. You should get a tv show like fishermen here in the US- "deadliest catch." You could call your show "deadliest catch/deadliest hunt" and have it cover both fishing and african safaris

Good deal Bluey, I'm very happy for ya'll and I pray you have a long and blessed marriage.
thank you ,sir
one thing I know our life will be never dull .....or average

Haha cool story bluey. Sounds like exciting work. You should get a tv show like fishermen here in the US- "deadliest catch." You could call your show "deadliest catch/deadliest hunt" and have it cover both fishing and african safaris

sounds like a great plan ,Rinehart

sounds like a great plan ,Rinehart

wouldnt be much left to watch after all the censoring beeps...............:whistle:

wouldnt be much left to watch after all the censoring beeps...............:whistle:

it will have to be one of those movie channel after hours shows. Maybe HBO or Cinemax will pick it up?...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!