CONGRATULATIONS ON NEW YEARS ENGAGEMENT TO PATSY AND BLUEY

Congrats to both of you. May your marriage be happy an long. It's great to find love again. My best to both of you. Bruce

Well well well, Bluey has been busy!!! Congrats to the both of you. (y)

Congratulations my friend, I am very happy for you. All my best wishes to the both of you. I hope you both enjoy 10 lifetimes of happiness.

Wow! Wasn't expecting this post! Super happy for @bluey & @patsyzambia! ........Are we all invited to the bachelor party????

That's great news! Congratulations ! Now the next question is it going to be @patsyaustralia or @blueyzambia ? All the best to you!
IF it were me... ZAMBIA for sure!!!

image.jpg

Well congrads are definitely in order. Good for you lad

Bachelor party hunting trip in Namibia maybe? I can just see about 20 or 30 of us having a blast!

Well folks seems it seems that @bluey developed more than just a fascination for Zambia while he was with us.......he kept in touch after he left us, but with a certain person more from what i understand ;). He told me that he was on a mission to persuade patsy to spend time with him over new year in SA. Well @patsyzambia told me that she had decided to go and meet up and spend time fishing for trout and partying a bit with bluey over the new year and early jan. Now i think it was on the 2nd jan i got a phone call from a couple of :D Drunk: people informing me they had got engaged!!!! I thought i had better check when they had sobered up to make sure i heard right....and @PeteG was on skype this morning after getting a whatsapp message from patsy asking me what was going on, so i thought i would let the good folks on AH know. :E Head Scratch:One thing does this also make AH a dating website :E Hmmm:??? As some may know bluey has had a not great time personally for a couple of years so good luck and congratulations to both of them :D Cheers::D Cheers::D Cheers:

Bluey & Patsy,

Excellent !
I like this happy story, and Congratulations to you two.
Next time The Northern Lights display their patterns in the sky up here, I shall make a wish that your life together will be the best of the best.
Now, you crazy kids be good.

My best regards from Alaska,
Paul Ard (Velo Dog)
Anchorage.

spoke to patsy today (heard someone mutter about great timing at the other end.......:E Blush::E Big Grin:) and she said they cant wait to read these pages but arent on internet in the SA place they are staying at, but importantly there is a bar nearby :D Beer Bottle: but will be in a day or so. also apparently neither has caught one trout in all the time they have been fishing............:E Hmmm:..:A Wink:..:whistle:...:E Rofl:

spoke to patsy today (heard someone mutter about great timing at the other end.......:E Blush::E Big Grin:) and she said they cant wait to read these pages but arent on internet in the SA place they are staying at, but importantly there is a bar nearby :D Beer Bottle: but will be in a day or so. also apparently neither has caught one trout in all the time they have been fishing............:E Hmmm:..:A Wink:..:whistle:...:E Rofl:

Must be using a dead worm......:whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorianab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg