CONGO: Hunting Tala-Tala In The Republic of Congo May 2017

stratton

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
Argentina,Austria,Belgium,Benin,Congo,Croatia,France,Germany,Poland,Sweden,Spain,S.A,Zambia,UK
Please find attached my Hunting report for Republic of Congo May 2017.

IMG_1750.JPG

Attachments

• Congo May 2017 Final.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 871
Please find attached my Hunting report for Republic of Congo May 2017.

View attachment 204047

Wow! What an amazing trip and hunting experience. Really one that many can only dream of. Congratulations and thank you for sharing with us.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Great adventure and report. I want to do this hunt!

Great report. I spent a little under a year on the other side of the river in Kinshasa, the photos bring back lots of memories. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Makes me want to write an email.

Got to be one of the biggest adventure hunts in Africa. Congrats on you Sitatunga. Beautiful animal. Condolences on the Bongo. We go hunting and not shooting. Still a great experience. Thanks for sharing.
Bruce

Thank you for te report STRATTON, we had a great time in the rain forest, it was hard as usual but we saw many forest critters we are not use to see. We did not succeed on bongo even if we saw some... this is hunting right... one day for sure we will get one.

Very enjoyable read .
It has filled up a wet cold day here on the island .
Thanks for the report , a truely unique experience .

What a great hunt! Amazing experience you had there.

Great report - great hunt - FABULOUS trophy - and that Bongo is the reason to go back. Thank you!

Thanks for the hunting report! That is a beautiful sitatunga!

Must have been an incredible adventure. One most of us can only dream of. Beautiful Sitatunga. Sorry about the bongo. Thank you for sharing.

That was surely a fantastic experience !

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

That is amazing country. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Fantastic sitatunga! Congratulations.

Great hunt and thanks for sharing.

Thanks! What a sitatunga! Those horns are very nice with the polished tips!

Congratulations on the Sitatunga, beautiful bull! And a great story to read, thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois