Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Turkey_visa.jpg

Concerns for Travel to Turkey

Global Rescue fields questions from our members all over the world every day. Since the U.S and Turkey recently suspended visa services, members with plans to travel to Turkey have inquired about how they may be impacted.

Our Security Operations personnel provide the following update:

The suspension of all visa services for U.S. citizens at Turkish diplomatic missions in the U.S. continues for a third week. The sustained suspension impacts sticker visas at Turkish Consulates and Embassies within the U.S., as well as all e-visa and border visas issued to citizens of the United States. The suspension is a reciprocal action to measures taken by the United States and it is highly likely that the suspension will be reversed once U.S. missions in Turkey resume processing visas for Turkish citizens. However, the duration of the suspension is not currently known as both governments continue to work towards a diplomatic solution.

U.S. citizens with visas to Turkey issued prior to October 8 have not been affected by this suspension. Similarly, U.S. citizens are still permitted to transit Turkish airports on their way to or from another country. U.S. citizens are advised to contact the Turkish government directly, as in some cases they may be able to secure a visa at a Turkish mission within another country. Also, U.S. citizens whose flights did not originate from the United States may be able to apply for a visa on arrival to a Turkish airport, however, these regulations are subject to change.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Not going there. But thanks for posting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZacharyLov

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh