Comments...?

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Animal rights activist and hunting saboteur's sheer stupidity, disrespect and recklessness almost costed her life! Australian Julia Symons, 43, tried to sabotage duck season by placing in the line of fire sneaking close to rising ducks in front of a 14 year old hunter.
Symons was bleeding heavily from several wounds in her face and hands, and apparently in shock: "I've been shot. I've been shot ... I've lost a tooth. Will I be all right?" she screamed.
Steel pellets had entered her temples, left cheek, chin, nose, hand and lip.
Oh well, we say, try to have more common sense if not learn more about the benefits of hunting in the life of ducks we say...

20652d1372418007-comments-1010906_10152608056138538_775575357_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1010906_10152608056138538_775575357_n.jpg
    1010906_10152608056138538_775575357_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the most F****d up thing about this story is that the fourteen year old Duck hunter is going to have to live the rest of his life with the image of him shooting someone in the face. I truly hope it does not deter him from the game. As far as this crazy anti,,,, well if you put yourself in harms way intentionally, eventually it will catch up with you. Guess it caught up with her (she needs to work on her Ninja skills though). I'm sure it was worth it to the nutjob (probably not). :heh::heh::heh:

well, she sacrificed herself for the lives of 2 or 3 ducks that morning. Good trade.

Yeah feel sorry for the kid - what that very stupid woman did - well imagine if he had killed her - are there not hunter harassment laws ?

I know from the UK we lost hunting with dogs over this - now all hares and foxes were I shoot are to be shot on site - So that worked out well Tony Blair didn't it

Feel for the young hunter.

sometimes you cannot fix stupid, who in there right mind would jump up in front of a gun or person shooting legal game.

Are there any laws in Australia for interfering with hunting, or was the group trespassing on private grounds.

From the pictures i see she has her fellow friends carting her off.

I am sorry for the young boy,that he had to go through all this and the fact that at an early age he had to learn how STUPID some people can be. I only hope he will be able to deal with this and continue hunting, I'm sure his parents will be there for his support.

Sorry for the young man, not a nice experience at his age !

As for Stupid, well, she just got what she was looking for, notoriety, and being a victim of those "blood thristy hunters" :shakehead:

The kid will have bragging rights the rest of his life. No one will ever go duck hunting and shoot a bigger "Red Head"

be interesting to know what shot size he was using , as it doesnt seem to have done too much damage to the moronic idiot.

Spike.t I thought the same thing. If he was using something like Hevi Shot I'm sure there would have been more damage. That shot hits like a ton of bricks.

The kid will have bragging rights the rest of his life. No one will ever go duck hunting and shoot a bigger "Red Head"
:laughing: I like that! Good one Wheels.

Feel for the young hunter.

sometimes you cannot fix stupid, who in there right mind would jump up in front of a gun or person shooting legal game.

Are there any laws in Australia for interfering with hunting, or was the group trespassing on private grounds.

From the pictures i see she has her fellow friends carting her off.

gday james no there aren't any laws stopping some idiot from messing with your hunting in oz ,not on public land anyway ,that ive heard of .
but them save the duck activists certainly are a special kind of stupid over here mate that for sure.
theres one bloke name of luarie levy this cook and his band are dumb shit magnets and the tings he gets kids that don't know any better to do is dangerous.
I remember when that dopey broad stuck her head in front of that poor kid

I'm thinking she should replace the embroidery on her dunce cap from "DUCK RESCUE" to "PROUD DARWIN AWARD WINNER"

oh well...you cant fix stupid...and because of her incident, people who are not exposed to hunting and wildlife conservation, further assure themselves that guns are the "Devil".
....She should maybe reconsider on which side of the barrel to be next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois