Coming back to the USA thru Newark Airport

As an adjunct to the supressor, if you can fake a slight nervous tick and broken english accent, the airport folks are even more welcoming...Why the supressor? You should see more animals after the shot in the wilds of Africa, no? Leave the muffler at home. I see 'em used on these tiny, fenced RSA properties (seeing power lines and hearing cars drive by. Ahhhh, the wilds of Africa.) No thank you. Safe travels. Several friends lost their vehicles at EWR while on vaca. It was a nice welcome home!
They lost their vehicles because they didn't park in a mob controlled parking facility, i.e. they were stupid and/or cheap.

Yeah, those damn stupid, cheap lawyers, doctors and waterfront developers. Their vehicles were apparently too large to park in the small, off-campus fenced in areas. 'Always get a driver so you don't have to worry about it at all. Mom tells me the long term parking at PHL has been wiped out by new construction. They lost their vehicles because any highly urbanized area in NJ is what Trump referred to as "a Shithole!" Lucky to have just lost vehicles and not their lives (w/ the carry policies there.)

Why park at the airport? It is actually cheaper to have a limo company drop one off and pick them up compared to long term parking fees. I can see parking at the airport for a weekend trip, not for weeks.

Why park at the airport? It is actually cheaper to have a limo company drop one off and pick them up compared to long term parking fees. I can see parking at the airport for a weekend trip, not for weeks.
Roger that. Don't park at the airport, period.

I agree, I'm parking my truck at my aunt's house near the airport in new Jersey and letting her drop me off and pick me up. No way I'm parking at an airport for two weeks.

That's what I do but friends live closer and figured driving was easier (on departure at least!). It's more of a time thing when you're busy. I get it I only have time to do my job at times and that's about it. Luckily I've had the benefits of job sites in lovely Newark (even the airport itself sits on top of the old oak Island City landfill LOL). What a disgusting place! I'd rather fly out of JFK! In the end they got a comparable value vehicle of their choice complements of their insurers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!