Combo Hunt Argentina - Red Stag, Water Buffalo, Blackbuck, Wild boar, Four Horns - MG Hunting

MG Hunting

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
mghunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
upload_2017-9-29_11-52-35.png

ARGENTINA - MG Hunting - Big Game Combo

The hunt is performed at the Province of La Pampa, about 372 miles distant from Buenos Aires city. As one of the most arid and wild scenarios of Argentina, this is the ideal hunting area for these trophies. These animals made La Pampa their natural habitat at the beginning of the century when the first ones were brought in.

Our lodge is located near the hunting area. Our country-style house has 9 double rooms all with private bathrooms, a great dining area and a lounge room where hunters may relax and enjoy an after-dinner drink.

Special Offer 2018
5 Days hunt with
1 Red stag, 1 Water buffalo, 1 Black buck, 1 Wild boar, 1 Four horns
U$S 9.700

HUNT INCLUDES:
Reception and paperwork assistance in all Argentine airports.
Transfers amongst the different hunting spots of the hunting areas in modern all-terrain vehicles and vans. Accommodation in own Lodge, close to the hunting areas.
Regional and international meals and beverages of the highest quality (hard drinks inclusive)
Personalized attention by safari organizers.
Guides.
Skinning and salting preparation.

HUNT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Gun permits: US$ 120 per firearm (3 guns max. per hunter)
Hunting license: US$ 400 per hunter
Tips: (not exceeding) US$ 100 for the entire hunt.
Local flights and layovers in Buenos Aires, international telephone calls.

upload_2017-9-29_11-53-58.png
upload_2017-9-29_11-54-30.png
upload_2017-9-29_11-55-6.png
upload_2017-9-29_11-56-11.png
upload_2017-9-29_12-0-19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like combo hunts that include quite a few different species! Best of luck

very nice offer. Maybe just me but I think you would do better with adding a few more days to the hunt. I hope to hunt your country in the next few years.

I hope someone can jump in on this one.....it is a nice program......(y)

very nice offer. Maybe just me but I think you would do better with adding a few more days to the hunt. I hope to hunt your country in the next few years.
Bill I agree... I think it's possible with a bit of luck, but unlikely a hunter could get all those in 5 or 6 days. At least if he or she really wants to enjoy hunting Stag in the roar and hold out for a good trophy;)

@ROCKET or @MG Hunting can you please list which are free range and which species would be hunted in a fenced area?

Surely the Red Stag is the prime animal in this package and like many free range hunts, the experiance of hunting him is the greatest trophy of all these;) So it would seem a pity to rush that...

However if I am correct from my observations, it would be logisticly difficult for MG Hunting to to offer a 7 or 10 day hunt... They have a rotation set up whereby clients fly in and out and are dtopped off and picked up on regular days.... So I'm wondering if a double stayover would be most logical. Resulting in perhaps 11 hunting days? With options to add a fallow deer, second blackbuck, or second Red Stag?

Another observation is the first day or two of Red Stag hunting can be challenging as those are the days with the most hunters in the Stag areas... So an extended hunt may offer a few days in the middle with much less pressure.

Hi guys.......there are a cople things here.....this program is thinked mainly for the after Red Stag Rut months......I mean, not in the roar....it is possible to do in rut, but is not the idea.

In this program We gonna try to find as main objetive the red stag early in the moorning as We did with Bob in the rut and the afternoon in the first 3 days free range......after midmoorning We keep on hunting for the others trophies......

Wild boar, water buffalo, four horns are free range.....blackbuck could be free range or in a 15000ha fenced also.

If after 3 days We dont harvest the stag We can switch for two days to those 15000ha fenced to give a try.

My comments are just advice as most American clients going that far would enjoy more time hunting that many animals. Even if it is possible to take them all in that time I would rather have a 7 or even 10 days so I would not feel rushed and maybe even pass on some animals looking for better ones.

Again just a thought as going all that way more time to enjoy it all would be great.15000ha is free range to me also so I could care less which area I would hunt in. I am hoping maybe 2019 to see this great country.

My comments are just advice as most American clients going that far would enjoy more time hunting that many animals. Even if it is possible to take them all in that time I would rather have a 7 or even 10 days so I would not feel rushed and maybe even pass on some animals looking for better ones.

Again just a thought as going all that way more time to enjoy it all would be great.15000ha is free range to me also so I could care less which area I would hunt in. I am hoping maybe 2019 to see this great country.

Hi Bill....I understand clearly your point.....I think that there is no problem to add a couple days for the people considering it.....I know you have no problem to hunt in any area.....you said that along the time......

The most important thing anyway is..........if you don´t bring those classic Bill´s pink T-shirts I will never forgive you.......:D

Hi Bill....I understand clearly your point.....I think that there is no problem to add a couple days for the people considering it.....I know you have no problem to hunt in any area.....you said that along the time......

The most important thing anyway is..........if you don´t bring those classic Bill´s pink T-shirts I will never forgive you.......:D

well my friend I hope one day to see you wearing a nice pink shirt in a picture with me next to a big blackbuck and boar. After that who knows what else. Doing two group hunts in Africa this year and I will see if I can maybe do the same in 2019 to your area.

I like the way you put a cap on the tips, you don't have to wonder if it's enough! It truly is just a tip not part of the expected wages for the PH or staff.

I hope to hunt with you one day, but agree not enough days it's unrealistic. For me my main objective would be buffalo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg