Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Nam, Zam, Zim,RSA (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, NZ, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
Interesting................it's okay to kill a mountain lion or two in the US if it messes with you kid. It's okay to kill the alligator too. But for the poor folks in Zimbabwe or wherever, don't touch the lions, even if they hard your children, cattle or whatever.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/18/mountain-lion-attacks-boy/86078396/

"Pitkin Sheriff's deputies and a U.S. Forest Service officer went to the home and spotted a mountain lion nearby. A short time later, the Forest Service officer killed mountain lion.

Parks and Wildlife officials are on scene to examine the dead mountain lion and continue their investigation.

Officers also are looking for second mountain lion that had been spotted in the area earlier Friday."

You're right about that!

Good point!

So true....

Yup....

Funny how that works....

No media attention. It's easy to condemned people who don't they ARE being condemned.

She's damn lucky it wasn't a famous beloved lion with a name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois