Colorado Liberal Destruction

Damn county is going to hell because of the freakin liberal a holes. It’s time for a revolution I’m saddened to say.

A problem that most of the rural type states are going to have to face is that as their metropolitan areas grow odds are they will turn more liberal and will eventually outnumber the conservative areas. This is what happened to Colorado and this is why the liberals want to do away with the electoral college. As it stands now the east and west coast of the US could control who becomes President without the electoral college. It is the same way here in Colorado. The front range towns of Denver, Boulder, and their surrounding communities can out vote us folks that are sitting out in the sticks. Sad but it is fact.

IMO, without the electoral college eventually there will no longer be farmers and ranchers. Currently in Colorado the cities are telling the the farmers and ranchers how much water they can use to produce food. I’d quit producing and retire.

Short article about science verses emotion on the Sports Afield website.
BALLOT-BOX BIOLOGY
– by Diana Rupp

Michigan's Governor just vetoed a bill that would have let the voters decide game management policies. She actually said that game management policies needed to stay in the hands of the Professionals at the DNR
(Department of Natural Resources) as was passed into law several years ago. I'm happy to see that the Democratic Governor and I finally see eye to eye on something!!

I have only been in Colorado 3 years and can already see the decline in civil liberties. Less than a week until the unconstitutional "Red Flag" law goes into effect.

The hunting here is a total PIA, you can't get tags without preference points, fees go up each years (doubled the Waterfowl stamp last year , rules get sillier, etc. here in the Springs Mule Deer are like pests, they are everywhere but they are apparently made of Platinum because the tags are unobtanium. The Bear population has exploded because if the insane proposition regulating bear hunting (the worst form of government, voter propositions) so now you can't hunt them in Spring, over bait or with dogs. I don't even bother hunting here anymore, I just go to Texas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.