Lrntolive

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF, SCI, NRA, WCF&W
I realize I just repeated a previous post. The national SCI chapter posted this, but the local Denver chapter had a bit more information.

Lrntolive

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF, SCI, NRA, WCF&W

JimP

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
I would write my both of my state Representatives but it would just be a waist of time.

They has proven in past votes where they stand and they didn't even bother me with a canned email or phone call in return on the other bills that I have contacted them on. It is funny how that happens when there is a D after their name.

It is sad where this state is headed.

AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Sad I grew up there, joined the Army and when I retired didn't even consider going back because of the politics, Western slope would be possible. The down hill slide came after the big oil crash in the 80's, what many forget is a good bit of the CO economy was oil based at the time. So to diversify the state economy they brought in a good bit of high tech and production facilities. With that came a influx of CA and New England transplants. They brought their politics and stayed a couple generations later and you have a majority of liberal. The entrainment crowd also had their influence with buying up all the properties in and around the ski areas. Could continue on but you get the point! I hope you are able to sound defeat it.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Democrats hold a one seat advantage. My guess is that it will make it through committee because of a party line vote, not common sense.

You are probably 100% CORRECT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
watsiconkzproo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?
Defosse wrote on Kouprey's profile.
Hello Kouprey,

I'm the little little son of Louis Defosse and i'm living in Saigon VIetnam. I'm trying to find some information about ma family and i saw your post where you wrote the Defosse family. Please i'm really interested to know more and share all your information about my family. I tried to find some in Vietnam but very difficult. Please i will be happy to read you soon.

Regards,

Stéphane Defosse