Collectible & Antique Ammunition Boxes (Empty) $50 OBO

Tulu

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hey all!

I’m doing some more clean up around and found these collectible ammo boxes I had collecting dust. Figured I can’t use them and I’d rather put some money towards some new bow strings!

Make an offer! I just ask you add shipping in the offer!

Thanks everyone!
Tulu

9EB1756C-39C9-491D-BE0C-45F19CC47499.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all!

I’m doing some more clean up around and found these collectible ammo boxes I had collecting dust. Figured I can’t use them and I’d rather put some money towards some new bow strings!

Make an offer! I just ask you add shipping in the offer!

Thanks everyone!
Tulu

View attachment 491388
@Tulu, As Perth Classifieds posting rules: For sale threads must have a price listed. Thank you for adhering to this. My best, Jerome

@Tulu, As Perth Classifieds posting rules: For sale threads must have a price listed. Thank you for adhering to this. My best, Jerome
Whoops! Apologies! I will fix right away
Boxes? Or boxes of brass? Or boxes of loaded round
Hey Rookhawk! As the title says these are just empty boxes! I had them on my bookshelf and have been collected through the years. Just cleaning up a bit and trying to finance some new bow strings! Thanks!

Whoops! Apologies! I will fix right away

Hey Rookhawk! As the title says these are just empty boxes! I had them on my bookshelf and have been collected through the years. Just cleaning up a bit and trying to finance some new bow strings! Thanks!

Thanks, @Tulu.

You need to post a price as our leader @AfricaHunting.com has stated. Postscript: I know see it in the title. Many thanks.

The Kynoch and H&H boxes are of value as case accessories, I'm sure you'll get interest if you let the world know the price.

Thanks, @Tulu.

You need to post a price as our leader @AfricaHunting.com has stated. Postscript: I know see it in the title. Many thanks.

The Kynoch and H&H boxes are of value as case accessories, I'm sure you'll get interest if you let the world know the price.

Thanks Rookhawk! I changed the title but forgot to change the description and it’s passed the 30min rule. I’m going to just post a new one!

Thanks as always for your help!

Tulu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.