Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI Life member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Russia
image.jpg

Well said!

Like it or not those men died for freedom of speech and freedom to choose your religion. Before you jump on me about that. I served my country. I don't like what he did but it's his right. And it's your right to complain about it. It's America.

perhaps he should trade in all those racist us dollars for some thing more suitable like zem dollars.

Like it or not those men died for freedom of speech and freedom to choose your religion. Before you jump on me about that. I served my country. I don't like what he did but it's his right. And it's your right to complain about it. It's America.

You have that right for sure. Those men died for him to have that right and we should not pick who gets the right to do what they do. But we all need to show him how we use are rights to make his life hell now. He is a piece of trash but even trash has rights living in our great country. Shame he is to stupid to realize the real problems in this world.

Yep, his behavior sucks, but this is free speech, he can chose to sit out the anthem or whatever he wants. It will probably cost him in the long run, that's how it works.

That free speech thing is a bitch. Some folks exercise of that right can certainly be offensive.

A multi-millionaire QB protesting for BLM, about black criminals who are shot by police in high crime areas, because they did something really stupid to get shot in the first place. A situation that has nothing to do with the national anthem. Somebody give this guy a history lesson.

If minorities feel oppressed, they should stop supporting the Democrat party that continues to oppress them.

It just drips with irony, and hypocrisy.

Blue lives matter!

I think that the coddled, narcissistic "beautiful people" forget is that while they may take up a "cause", if it's an unpopular one there most likely will be repercussions. In their case, it usually is in the form of lost revenue..........and then they have to live like the rest of us peons! He may want to make the statement that black people don't get a fair shake, but it seems kind of hypocritical to me that someone of color who is making millions of dollars a year by playing a "game" should sit there and say black people are repressed. All black people? look in the mirror......look at ALL the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. and tell me that? Blacks are highly disproportionate to whites in professional sports when compared to the general population. Another part of me wonders if this is just a ploy to keep his position, as I've heard (I don't follow sports, so I don't know) that he wasn't playing to well and there were talks of cutting him. Could it be that he purposely lit the fuse on this controversy to keep his job, because if the did fire him for poor playing, he can now claim that it was because of his political stance, got a lawyer, and sued for more? Just food for thought............

Yep....taking a stand does have consequences.........remember the Dixie chicks? Yep, neither do I (well, just barely).:E Happy:

People in America at least have the right to say things that offend some people. The offended have the right to voice their disapproval of such offensive speech. We don't have the right to say that no one else has the same rights. That is what the modern democrat party amounts to. They think they have the right to say what they want, but nobody else has that right. Free speech cuts both ways. Kaepernick is being an ass but its his right to be one, and we don't have to like it, but as I said stuff like this often comes back to bite the offender in the rear. Eventually he will probably have to apologize, do a mea culpa and move on or be out of a job. I can hear it now, "IF I offended anyone, I am sorry, that wasn't me, that's not who I am".

The cost will be in those big dollar endorsements later down the road. He gets to do what he is doing until his employer the NFL tells him otherwise.
Remember when he puts on that uniform he represents a brand, a business that can be damaged by his actions. The NBA had this problem a few years back when plays were not at least respectful during the national anthem. The NBA set some requirements for their players which seems to have worked.

He has a right to say what he wants too but he should be prepared for the repercussions of his actions.

He can say what he wants.........but maybe he should get the facts correct first.
His black parents did not want him.
The white people who took him in, gave him everything, also raised him in an upper class(privileged) environment. In short he was a spoiled kid with all the benefits and perks. I know he was raised where I live.

He protests cops killing blacks.......let us get the facts correct
More whites/Hispanics are killed by cops than blacks.
Most often a person is killed by a cop when they are armed and threaten or try to kill the cop...........be them black-white-brown-yellow-green or purple
Most blacks killed are by other blacks.
Very few blacks are killed by whites.
A large number of whites are killed by blacks.
Maybe when you are going a criminal act and the police catch you should cooperate and not try to hurt/kill them and get away. Then YOU will not force them to hurt/kill you. Seems pretty simple. Also maybe if you do not do the criminal act the LE will not even bother you........novel idea.

Most all(maybe all) those that are blocking traffic, rioting, burning buildings/cars, looting, calling for the killing of LE and generally causing trouble are democraps.
Every single one of the mass killing nutcases have been members of the democrap party.
Places such as Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans that have the highest crime/killing rate have all been controlled by the democrap party for many years. Many of them black politicians and with a high percent of black population.
Maybe it is time to outlaw the democrap party??

Bottom line is maybe he should stand up, shut up, just play football, collect his $19million, live in his expensive house, drive his expensive car, stop crapping on the white couple who raised him with things I could never give my daughter(except better values) and consider himself lucky that a couple of white people took him in and did not suppress him. Better yet maybe it is too bad they took him in and turned out a ungrateful spoiled brat that never grew up. If they had not he just might be in prison for crimes he would have done having a you owe me and then I crap on you attitude.

Just remember before you attack me that I watched him grow up here in Turlock. He felt initialed then

My 2 Cents

He can say what he wants.........but maybe he should get the facts correct first.
His black parents did not want him.
The white people who took him in, gave him everything, also raised him in an upper class(privileged) environment. In short he was a spoiled kid with all the benefits and perks. I know he was raised where I live.

He protests cops killing blacks.......let us get the facts correct
More whites/Hispanics are killed by cops than blacks.
Most often a person is killed by a cop when they are armed and threaten or try to kill the cop...........be them black-white-brown-yellow-green or purple
Most blacks killed are by other blacks.
Very few blacks are killed by whites.
A large number of whites are killed by blacks.
Maybe when you are going a criminal act and the police catch you should cooperate and not try to hurt/kill them and get away. Then YOU will not force them to hurt/kill you. Seems pretty simple. Also maybe if you do not do the criminal act the LE will not even bother you........novel idea.

Most all(maybe all) those that are blocking traffic, rioting, burning buildings/cars, looting, calling for the killing of LE and generally causing trouble are democraps.
Every single one of the mass killing nutcases have been members of the democrap party.
Places such as Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans that have the highest crime/killing rate have all been controlled by the democrap party for many years. Many of them black politicians and with a high percent of black population.
Maybe it is time to outlaw the democrap party??

Bottom line is maybe he should stand up, shut up, just play football, collect his $19million, live in his expensive house, drive his expensive car, stop crapping on the white couple who raised him with things I could never give my daughter(except better values) and consider himself lucky that a couple of white people took him in and did not suppress him. Better yet maybe it is too bad they took him in and turned out a ungrateful spoiled brat that never grew up. If they had not he just might be in prison for crimes he would have done having a you owe me and then I crap on you attitude.

Just remember before you attack me that I watched him grow up here in Turlock. He felt initialed then

My 2 Cents
you get no change from me,you just told it like it was.

"don't bite the hand that feeds you".....sounds pretty simple to me....

Don't take this the wrong way because I'm not being disrespectful, there's a message within.

The National Anthem at professional sporting events is just something the sheep stand up for out of obligation (most of the time still playing grabass or changing the words to match their sport's team). It doesn't mean anything.

The problem is people think by standing during the anthem that they've done their part. Give a standing ovation for the service member of the game who runs the mess hall in Okinawa - there, I've done my part. Meanwhile the VA is a mess and no one is to be seen demanding it be fixed.

I would be fine with no Anthem being played at professional sporting events.

"don't bite the hand that feeds you".....sounds pretty simple to me....

Simon well said. We have so many professional sports "stars" that do just that. They make big bucks and forget who pays them. I think he is one sadly ill informed person who thinks his acts will draw attention to a cause. The only thing he has done is draw attention to himself and he has forgotten in the process how he got to where he is. I attend the Royals ball games frequently and the Chiefs a couple of times a year. I can honestly say that most people render our flag the proper respect at these sporting events. So I think most of the people in The stands do not appreciate his type behavior. As I said before I think this will cost him down the road in terms of endorsements. Big companies will not risk using him in endorsements because he brings so much negative baggage.

CAustin--I am with you and when I go I have always seen most all show respect. There are always a few who do not. I have also seen them given the word and straightened up by others.

curtism1234--- While I do not feel disrespected by your views I do have a few questions/observations.
I do not feel that most people are just "sheep stand up for out of obligation............. and It doesn't mean anything". I believe just the opposite is true even in this PC, feel good, do not offend, spineless, entitlement times we live in now. Maybe it is really even more important to show respect to the country that allows us so much more than most other countries.

Do you really respect this country? You post leaves room for doubt. No disrespect or offence intended...........just an observation of your post.
Your thoughts about flag burning? Or when the Nam vets returned and were spit on and such.............remember they did not volunteer to go and fight.

You are entitled to you opinion about playing it at sporting events. However it is played and "I" feel(like most people) everyone should show respect for it and our country. That is "my" opinion.
"I" also think everyone should say the pledge in school every day.............just as it was when I was younger and we had a much stronger nation.

You brought up a matter that does bother me. I respect the people serving. I have even more respect for those that served by being drafted since we went even when it was not our choice. Those should get a better deal now at the VA and such. Much more should be done for those vets.
However as noble as it is now our armed forces are volunteer so no one forced people to serve now. They do so for a diversified number of reasons such as things they get after leaving the service, training in the service, a place to sort out their life, and such. It does bother me some when members of this group feel they should not have to go into combat...........surprise that is what the armed forces do at times. The debate of if we should do so is another matter and by signing up they should accept that. They signed up for a job so just do it and quit thinking the rest of us owe you the world.

That said I show respect for all veterans and people serving.................much as I feel all should show respect for this country. I have lost family and friends serving this country so I feel we need to respect it unlike some others. If people do not like it you are always free to leave..................and I am sure you can get lots of help packing for those that want to leave.

No dis-respect to anyone in particular. Please remember NO WHERE in the constitution or the bill of rights does it say you have the right to NOT be offended. If you think about it if you are offended that is only your take on whatever it was/is. Disrespect can be more than that.

You have that right for sure. Those men died for him to have that right and we should not pick who gets the right to do what they do. But we all need to show him how we use are rights to make his life hell now. He is a piece of trash but even trash has rights living in our great country. Shame he is to stupid to realize the real problems in this world.
Not a piece of trash, piece of s--t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg