Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada (British Columbia, Alberta), Mexico, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Limpopo, North Cape), USA
I have a 5,300 square km / 1.35 million acre operation on the North Coast British Columbia, just south of the Alaska border with the largest tract of temperate coastal rainforest in the world. The world's biggest mountain goats call the region home, four out of five of the Boone & Crockett top five come from our area or the neighbours, and the only odd goat out is from the same mountains across the border in Alaska. We have big coastal bears as well, though be warned the price of the Grizzly / Browns outstrips some Elephant hunts today just due to how limited the quota is for them.

I lost an entire paid in full Rhino hunt this year and it was a crushing blow, the outfitter appears to have taken all the money and I'm unable to afford Africa for a long time. It set me back severely as a young guy with a family trying to do as much African dangerous game as possible. My dream is a leopard or ele right now, though I'm interested in any good experience. If you have an African operation and are interested in one of the wildest corners of North America lets talk exchanges for 2017 / 2018.

Cheers,

Angus

angus@wildcoastoutfitters.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg