AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada (British Columbia, Alberta), Mexico, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Limpopo, North Cape), USA
I have a 5,300 square km / 1.35 million acre operation on the North Coast British Columbia, just south of the Alaska border with the largest tract of temperate coastal rainforest in the world. The world's biggest mountain goats call the region home, four out of five of the Boone & Crockett top five come from our area or the neighbours, and the only odd goat out is from the same mountains across the border in Alaska. We have big coastal bears as well, though be warned the price of the Grizzly / Browns outstrips some Elephant hunts today just due to how limited the quota is for them.

I lost an entire paid in full Rhino hunt this year and it was a crushing blow, the outfitter appears to have taken all the money and I'm unable to afford Africa for a long time. It set me back severely as a young guy with a family trying to do as much African dangerous game as possible. My dream is a leopard or ele right now, though I'm interested in any good experience. If you have an African operation and are interested in one of the wildest corners of North America lets talk exchanges for 2017 / 2018.

Cheers,

Angus

angus@wildcoastoutfitters.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrianneEs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.