CLIENT: Jason Edens Client Beware

If a man has no respect for himself, he dam sure doesn't have respect for anyone around him!
I have one strict rule in my hunting camps, the only A-Hole allowed is ME!lol
Well handled Jaco

Jaco, handled like a true professional. I am sure that one was not in the manual. Well done on applying common sense and logic whilst dealing with this situation. In addition, thank you for posting, all can learn something from this.

Just busted out laughing!!! Sorry Jaco;)

I am glad someone enjoyed it. Just my demented sense of humor regarding a spelling mistake. As the thread continued I wish I hadn't tried to be funny.

I apologize if a couple of my comments on page one were insensitive. I didn't realize the gravity of the situation until Phil posted the balance of Jaco's statement.

Jaco,

Good job handling a difficult situation.(y) Enjoy some RR with your family.

All the best.

get the man off your property. he should have been finished days ago. what he is doing is wrong but airing a mans dirty laundry is not right either. tell him he is done pack his trash and drop him at the embassy. Why is he still there?

What a tragedy. This gentleman truly has a death wish considering the narcotics he is taking and the level to which he is taking them (not to mention with alcohol). My heart goes out to him for whatever has caused him to seek escape from his pain, and for those having to face the consequences of his actions. I've worked in women's ministries for a number of years. I had to come to a point in accepting that there are some people beyond our ability to help. And to even try to do so, is to do them an injustice. I agree he needs to be held accountable for his actions, financially and otherwise. Say a prayer for him, and send him on his way. Best of luck to you. And there are lessons to be learned in everything.

Glad to see you are getting out of that mess

Godspeed Jaco.

And I certainly hope and pray this troubled fellow realizes, sooner rather than later, that he needs major help.

Tim

All the P.H 's I have ever met have been the utmost in caring and there is a reason I always capitalize P.H. ! It stands for PROFESSIONAL!!!!! Jaco, your dealing wiith this shows how much you have earned that designation. Go home, hug your family, be glad
it wasn't worse, and chalk it up to experience. Thanks for being open.

If he was taking that many pills, AND taking alcohol to that extreme, I would be very concerned about an acute issue regarding the liver and the acetaminophen in the Percocet. Percocet contains, at minimum, 325 mg acetaminophen, and at most, 625 mg per tablet. 4000 milligrams/day is the maximum safe amount, without alcohol. Anything after that and you run the risk of liver necrosis.

http://livertox.nih.gov/Phenotypes_ahn.html

See case #4: 30 tablets of 325 mg each. Hope this guy gets help before it's over (permanently)

Oh lord! I hope ya'll are able to get that yahoo outta there. It never ceases to amaze me how rediculous people can act. It's one thing to get a client thats a pain in the rear but this is baaaad! Best of luck and I hope it works out well in the end.

Jaco,
Thanks for sharing.

You guys deal with a world of hunters and always have to wonder who/what you will be getting. It is a good thing it is a rare situation that you have just dealt with. You were a gentleman with this guy by far.

Generally we read about bad PH's/Outfitters here.

Enjoy your upcoming Holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg