Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters

15590094_1356143967751085_8861527022638041855_n.jpg

About This Product

Our mammoth ivory cigar cutters are available in two sizes and can be personalized. The original(top) is best suited for smaller images or initials, while the "Fat Boy" (bottom) is the best option for larger images and company logos. Alternatively, you can also choose one of our best sellers depicting a head shot of a leopard, elephant, lion or Cape buffalo shown on this page.

Fat Boy Cigar Cutter

fat-boy-cutter.jpg

About This Product

Every one will be unique and this background does not lend itself to images-we only offer it monogrammed with up to 3 initials.

Customized Cutter

custom_cutter.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

Scrimshawed Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters: Initials

cig_cutter_scrimshawed.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. Comes scrimshawed with your initials. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

Please note, the metal portions of the cutter are covered in a protective plastic film that traps air bubbles underneath it as you can see in the photo. Rest assured, all the metal surfaces are blemish free.

Scrimshawed Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters: Cape Buffalo

cutter_cb.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. Comes scrimshawed with the face of a Cape buffalo. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

cutter_cb-detail.jpg

Scrimshawed Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters: Elephant

cutter_el.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. Comes scrimshawed with the face of an Elephant. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

cutter_el-detail.jpg

Scrimshawed Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters: Leopard

cutter_leop.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. Comes scrimshawed with the face of a Leopard. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

cutter_leop-detail.jpg

Scrimshawed Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters: Lion

cutter_lion.jpg

About This Product

The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. Comes scrimshawed with the face of a Lion. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

cutter_lion-det.jpg

Mammoth Ivory Cigar Cutters

cigar.jpg

About This Product

The “grips” on these are 10,000-year-old mammoth ivory and they come complete with an alligator skin case. The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use and come with a carry pouch. These are the same ones featured in the Robb Report, Cigar Aficionado and many other luxury publications. Order yours today and enjoy that favorite cigar even more tomorrow!

Please note, the metal portions of the cutter are covered in a protective plastic film that traps air bubbles underneath it as you can see in the photo. Rest assured, all the metal surfaces are blemish free.

Xikar Exotic Wood Cigar Cutters

cigar_cutter.jpg

About This Product

These are the best cutters we have ever used and are we offer them in two exotic wood species. The blades are 440 stainless with a hardness rating of 57 so you never have to worry about them getting dull and it will work on up to a 58 ring gauge (very large) cigar. I have been using mine for over two years and it still cuts cleanly. They have a lock to make sure they stay closed when not in use. You can choose your “grips” from two beautiful, exotic woods.

XICAR Xi3 Carbon Fiber Cutter

xi3_carbon.jpg

About This Product

We are proud to introduce the long awaited Carbon Fiber Xi3. Part of the Carbon Fiber Collection (cutter, lighter & 3 cigar case...the rest to be released soon), the renowned Xi3 cigar cutter now boasts top quality, genuine Carbon Fiber handles that are often found in luxury sports cars, jets and yachts. Carbon fiber is really millions of microscopic fibers, made of mostly carbon atoms bonded by crystals, making the material extremely strong and durable. When these fibers are interwoven, the result is a strikingly attractive pattern with incredibly strong & lightweight properties.

All Xi cutters are the same ring gauge: they will cut a 54 ring gauge cigar in half. Depending on how much cap you cut, they will cut up to a 58 ring gauge cigar.

XiKar makes an excellent cutter, and their warranty and customer service is unparalleled in the cigar business...

I own several of their torches, and 2 of their cutters..

My daily use cutter is a XiKar v-cutter..

Great stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you