Christmas Wish List - What are you asking for?

steve.pitts

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hunted
U.S., Czech Republic, Eastern Cape
I am curious to what others are asking for this year?

I am asking for a new scope. Being new to Germany I want to be able to hunt boar at night and I am asking for an new Docter, Unipoint 3-12x56 scope.

Merry Christmas,
Steve

I'm asking that all of the kids make it home for Christmas safely!

Merry Christmas to all!

- browningbbr

That my family is happy, health is good, and of course peace on earth....Skyline beat me to it. But I wish everyone a happy holidays....and a great next year!

Last year for Christmas I got a bow. This year for my birthday I received shooting sticks. And for Christmas this year I am giving my brother a new rifle w/ scope, case and ammo. I know, I am a nice brother.

I don't have one bino with rangefinder, but I have a friend that has one by Lecia and swears by it's quality. Hope your wish comes true.

Not likely ! :) :) My local Gunshop has a Bushnell, can't remember the model number. I tested it in and ouside the shop and was quite suprised with it's accuracy. Sells for about $1800 ! Damm !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,