China’s trade war w Australia

It's going to take a long time for the US to shed the chinese yoke. We've given them too much of our technology which they have turned against us with all the cheap junk they flood the world with. There are way too many dirty politicos and bureaucrats with their fingers in the til who care about nothing else.
I think the world is beginning to realize what china is up to and is starting to rebel. Hopefully what President Trump started with leveling the trade playing field will spread across the globe and shut them out. Nationalize what they have in all these countries, throw them out and bring home manufacturing.
@New boomer
Mate I bought a fridge for my 4x4, on the packaging was plastered US TECHNOLOGY . I think to myself, great American made.
WRONG closer inspection in the small print made in China. Unusual but it's a bloody good fridge.
Bob

The Chinese are going tòo Island nations in the pacific and paying off their national debts with a loan with so called low interest rate . When it can't be repaid they take over infrastructure as a payment . The ports airport etc . Its part of their Island chain plan too take over the whole pacific by 2050 . Also aiming for the Indian Ocean. They now have the world's largest navel base in Sri Lanka and they're slowly working on Africa nations the same way

Bob,
That's the problem. What we see is an American name ( DeWalt, Milwaukee, etc) and think we are getting an American product but when you read the fine print you find: Made in China. Distributed by---- whoever. Pisses me to no end and I refuse to buy that cheap chicom crap if possible. I really shop around to find stuff Made in USA. It is becoming more widely available in my area. Especially since the advent of covid.

I fear we will lose any leverage on China soon. Sleazy Joe's Chinese Handlers will prevent the US from confronting them on trade issues. Liberal US media blamed Pres Trump for Chinese tariffs on US goods, many of which had existed for decades and had never been questioned.......All smaller countries are learning that trade with China is much like the 3 laws of thermodynamics: 1. you can't win, 2. you can't break even, and 3. you can't stop trading......FWB

China has imposed a 80% tariff on Australian barley which is used in the beer brewing industry. Reason - because Australia wants an investigation into the origins of the coronavirus.
Looks like China will impose further restrictions of trade on Australia’s iron ore and coal.
China has already blocked imports of sone Australian beef.
I fear more restrictions or bans will be imposed.
Australia is not a wimp dog and we will not back off.
I trust other countries will stand by us to fight this type of international bullying.
the Chinese are now the masters of this world, few people are aware of it, if you criticize them you will feel their anger immediately.
If a country Tibet and the Dalai Lama even mentions, they would love to bomb it.
Against it ?A pious wish, if already western industries produce there en masse and the products flood their home countries. Customs duties for China are ineffective.
Trumps try to decouple themselves is understandable, but in vain.
The new Asian Free Trade Agreement alone is a triumph of the Chinese communists and will teach us to fear this.
The USA would have to join as a pacific neighbor to get at least one foot in the door to participate in a market for 2.2 billion people( an incredible number of people).
China will never allow this or only under strict conditions and the USA will refuse to join as a junior partner.
All in all: bad prospects for the West, so a close alliance of the West is more necessary than before and under Trump this would never succeed and with the new president I don't know if this is on his priority list.After all, all countries, including the Pacific States, are aware of their dependence on China.
Really bleak prospects
Foxi

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross