Chapuis 470 Nitro

By reputation, the Chapuis is a very sturdy/reliable double rifle.
Unitaelkhunter's .470 in this forum advertisement looks like a smoking hot good deal.

That cartridge is one of the most common ones for doubles, to find in South Africa and Namibia and perhaps other countries as well there but not sure.

Nobody gets to hunt forever.
At some stage, we all get too old to physically put the miles on our boots any more. Buy yourself the rifle you want (such as this .470 double) and book yourself a safari.
Out.

Chapuis Safari Express EL with long tang, three flip up sights, upgraded wood, and leather case regulated with federal woodleigh factory ammo but will shoot hornady factory loads in a 3 inch group as well also have load data for this gun to regulate with 350 grain loads. I hate to let this fine gun go but am upgrading to a new double and need to fund it. LOP is 14 and a half inchs.View attachment 25443View attachment 25444View attachment 25445View attachment 25446View attachment 25447View attachment 25448View attachment 25449 i have more pics of it for if interested I am asking 11k thanks
Email me if you're still trying to sell this beauty. ebrownw2@gmail.com

I know a guy......who knows a guy......who may be willing to trade a "successful" Alaska brown bear hunt for a gun like that ! Just maybe.........:)

Haven't been around for a while. Still have the rifle decided to keep it for now hard to part with every time I think about selling It all I have to do is look it over and shoulder it and I'm right back to keeping it.

I wish I had 11k to drop on a rifle. If I did I'd give it a new good home. I don't blame you for not wanting to part with it. I wouldn't either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross